¤Chapter 2

♡☆

As wished! And thank you for the new covery child! I'm proud that you do a very good job! I wuvs you Hisayashi ♡♡

☆♡

Reader's point of view

As I sat down in the cliff of Mt.Ebott, I wipe my bloody mouth and--

I look down at my uniform and it's blooded up...great. I can't go in the morning while my uniform is blooded up. I can't go now, the Chappers might see me. Hmm...

As I was thinking of a way to change my clothes, I hear a twig snap.

I swiftly look behind me to see a shadow hiding behind a tree. My kagune quickly came out of my back

I quickly run behind the shadow, if you look at me, it would look like I'm teleporting

I swiftly stab my kagune at the shadow, but the shadow was fast and quickly flee, I destroy the tree tho ;-;

I saw the shadow enter the cave. To be honest, it was fast.

I follow it at the cave. I saw it jump in on a Pitt hole.

I didn't have a second thought but to follow it. It has a big sword like thing. But in my thought it was a big paint brush, since it was dark I couldn't image the person.

I safely land on my knees, but the person was gone. But I knew it, it was a paint brush. It was a violet paint on the ground, but it doesn't lead any tracks.

I look up on where I fall, it was bright. Means it's morning up there I guess?

I saw a door like way, and decided to enter it. I let my kagune to be gone, but my eyes are still in its image, I don't want to let my guard down, now do I?

As take a sharp left, and stop when I saw a flower with face.

"Howdy I'm flow--" it stop on its sentence when it look at my blooded cloth "what happen to you?" It asked, I just stare at it "and what's with your eyes?" He asked...once again, I completely stayed quiet "hey! Can't you talk?!" It shouted in its cute little tiny voice, I walk towards it while staring at it with my eyes.

Third person view

You walk towards flowey, flowey seems to have his guard up. He has his pellet summon, you ignore it and just keep walking towards it.

"H-hey! Can't you talk?! Answer my question!" He demand, you decided to talk "do i have to?" You said in a threatening voice, which made flowey tremble,

There's something wrong with this human... she have a soul but its different. It's black but it has red cracks on it. What is she...?

Flowey thought. You got down to his level held his chin up(?) He looked at you with his trembling face.

"W-what are you...?" He stutter, you were about to answer when the flower was sent away by a fireball. You stand up.

"My child! Are you alright?! Did that flower did this to you?!" Toriel said in concern "toriel? What happen-- oh my god..." Alter sans looked shock at you when he saw you all blooded up, but what curious him is when where you blooded up, and how could you stand like nothing happen to you.

"Alter help me with her, she's all injured up. We gotta go help her." She said as Alter Nodd

Reader's point of view

Goat lady seems to have no flesh, it's just fur and what-so-ever. And the other guy...it's a skeleton. I'm gonna starve here...

☆♡

Just as I said. I hope you like it! And sorry if it take too long...for me anyways.

♡☆