Blackmail

It's not even an hour after I kiss Jason for the first time, I see Deedee and he followers come towards me. "Hey spaz. Is it me or do you just keep getting weirder every time I see you." Deedee insults. "Why do you keep looking at me? You some kind of stalker?" I fire back. "Ha ha ha. I just wanted to come over here to tell you to stay away from Jason but then you had your little seizure thing which I find hilarious." Deedee replies. We pause for a moment staring at each other. "Is that all?" I ask her. "I need to talk to you in private." she says with a role of her eyes. We walk behind the bleachers and she pins me to a fence. She gives an evil glare."How would Jason like it if he found out his girlfriend is cheating on him?" Deedee snaps. "We literally started dating less than an hour ago, and you're already up to this stuff?" I reply with a grin. "What's his name? Tanner... Toby... Oh yeah Tobias! That's it." She grimaces. "H... how do you know about Tobias, Deedee?" I question. She looks at me with pure hatred in her eyes and evil in her grin. "You yelled for him that night at Jason's party, or don't you remember? I figured he must be someone important since you screamed his name when you needed help." she says. "What do you want me to do, Deedee?" I reply. "Just simply tell Jason you are unavailable at lunch on Monday, after having a 'wonderful' date tomorrow. Or I will tell him myself that you have a boyfriend already." she answers with a smile. I silently agree to her terms. They leave and I start to walk longingly to Jason. I hear someone whisper behind my and see Gaby. "Your dead, you cant be real." I whisper back. "She's coming for you. Unlock your powers, Victoria!" She says with urgency then runs away. "Hey wait! What powers." I yell, but she's already gone. I start to feel it again, the electricity, but more this time. I look at my hands and start to shake. My hands are glowing. I point them away from my face. The shaking is getting way worse, I fall to the ground. I hear 'focus the energy into to one place' whispered into my ear. I focus on my hands. The shaking stops but now my hands are glowing. I point my hands at a spot on the ground and I ball of light flies out. I freak and stand up. The shaking and glowing has stopped.

I rush over to my car and get in, trying to make sense of this. I sit for 10 minutes starting at my hands, nothing is different. I hear a knock on my window, it's Jason. "Randy is taking Jim home now. Can I ride with you?" he asks. I don't answer I just stare confused. "Hellooo..." he says. I unpause and tell him to get in. Half way home he asks if I want to hang out at the pool tomorrow. I accept, wanting to spend the time I can with him until I will have to leave him. We get to the house and I turn off the car. "So, V... are we like boyfriend and girlfriend now?" he stumbles to get the words out. "I've liked you forever now, Jason. I'd really like it too." I say back. "Dido." he replies. We look at each other with longing eyes. He reaches his hand over and cups my face. He leans so close are lips could touch if one of us moves. I take that move. Our kiss is bliss to me. He pulls away first. "I've been wanted to do that for forever. Earlier just wasn't enough." He whispers with a slight blush on his face. I turn beat red. We open the car doors and go our separate ways. Mine to a secret dream romance and his to where ever he goes.