In the End...

"We need to talk." says Tobias. I look at him having questions myself. "You were only in my dream, how are you real?" I say. "Victoria, I love you. My world is falling apart, I was sent here to protect you." he claims. I look at him confused. "I live in the dream dimension. Most people who aren't from there see it twice in a life time. But you... you are from there." he tells me. "I'm not from there. All my life I can remember I've spent here with Jason. Now you're acting crazy." I tell him. "The queen of my world is dying, she is sending all her subjects here. The light from your hands, is because you from there. I have the same thing." he tells me then turns his hands over and shows me. I stare at them in awe with no words coming out. My lip is quivering when he takes my head in his hand and delivers a passionate kiss onto my lips. When he finally pulls away, I look at him with tears running down my face. I don't know who to chose anymore, I love both Jason and Tobias. "I need you to come with me to the other side. To create a bigger portal for all the people to get through." he tells me. "Are you sure you cant save the queen or elect a new one?" I ask him hoping I don't have to physically go there. "No, we need more people like us to help the others through." he says. I agree with worry in my mind. 

"We need to hurry up and go. I can open us a portal right here, but we have to get through before Jason comes in." he says we a little hint of jealousy. He points his hands at the wall and a blue beam comes out of it. A door stands in front of us, I get up out of the bed and walk towards the door. I hear a knock at the door. "Can I come in yet?" says an impatient Jason standing outside. We hurry and run through the door. When he shuts it behind us we are in the middle of the bed room I missed. " We need to get to the queens castle" Tobias tells me. We walk outside, I follow him and we run. 

We make it to the castle and we run up stairs. "Tobias! you must hurry and get the other out of here before I die. Why are you here?" the young looking girl on the bed says. "I brought my friend with me, her power is extraordinary." he tells her. "Fine, fine. Just hurry up. My time is almost up." she says. 

We go to the restaurant Tobias first took me to when I hear and announcement made over speakers set up through the whole town, "Go to the restaurant located on the beach quickly. This is an emergency. This is a direct order as the queen." I look at Tobias with determination in my eyes. "Just point your hand at where I point mine and the door should be big enough." he tells me. He sticks his arms out and I do the same. He makes his blue door, when I combine my yellow light with his huge green doors are formed. People start running past us. After 20 tiring minutes everyone is finally through. I stop and so do Tobias. He looks at me with a sad look on his face. "I guess we have to go back now." he says sadly. "Yeah. So why are you sad?" I ask him. "You are most likely going to chose Jason over me when we get back because you knew him longer. I really love you though, Victoria." He tells me starting to get tears in his eyes. His phone buzzes in his pocket. He pulls it out and looks at it. "We need to get through now!" he says with urgency in his voice. He run through the door. "How long until the portal shuts for good?" I ask him. "Maybe like an hour or so." he tells me.

We get back to my house and walk inside. "Go up stair and wait in my room, we can talk about us. Okay?" I tell him. He nods and walks up stairs. I head to the kitchen and get us some water. 

Tobias's POV: As I walk up stair I open the door with the big V on it hoping its Victoria's. It is and Jason is sitting on the bed. I tell him everything that just happened and ask him for a favor. He agrees.

Victoria's POV: I fill up two glasses of water and walk up stairs. As I open my door I see Jason on my bed and no Tobias. "What did you do Jason?" I ask him with a hint of anger in my voice. "Don't be mad." he tells me. I set the glasses down on my desk. In the reflection of the mirror I can see a blue door crumbling little by little. I try to run to it but Jason Catches me. "Victoria, You need to stop. He's gone." Jason tells me. "How could you let him do this!" I yell at Jason with a mix of anger and sadness in my voice. "He said he had to. There was no changing his mind." Jason tells me. I look back at the door while sobbing, the last of it crumbled away. Jason holds me while I cry. I eventually fall asleep still hoping to see him. I don't. I stop leaving my room and try to sleep as much as I can. Jason stays with me, but I still want Tobias. After a few months I decide I need to just forget Tobias ever happened and be happy with Jason.

One day I find a letter from Tobias sitting on my dresser. It brings back all the emotion I was trying my get rid of. I guess I want what I can't have. I was gonna chose Jason on the beach, but I didn't think I'd lose Tobias. I loved him, but I never thought I'd lose him. I sit down in the chair and start to read the letter. "To my love, Victoria. In this letter I tell you about why I did what I did. I tell you my thoughts and actions from the moment I met you..."