The hospital

When my vision faded out it was bad. I needed to choose one of them but I couldn't anymore. I didn't know what was happening now. I was conscious but couldn't hear or see anything, but the thoughts in my head were loud. I felt Jason run to me and pick me up, I made sure to remember how he holds me for when he can't anymore. I can feel the warmth of his face by mine, and by the shaking I can tell he's crying. But soon enough I couldn't feel his touch and I went unconscious. 

Jason's POV: Victoria! OMG! I start to panic. I rush over to her and hold her. "Go call for help!" I yell at the other guy. "Oh, Victoria. I love you. No matter how mad I was at you or how much I hurt you, I will always love you." I sob into her. The other guy isn't doing anything! I get up and start running. 

When we get to the hospital and I hand her over quickly. They rush her quickly into the back room to help her. I sit in the waiting room filling out papers for an hour before the call me back. Me and Tobias bicker for a little bit before I give up and just walk in, ignoring his wishes. She's still asleep when I walk in, Tobias on my trail. I go and take a seat by the bed and look at Victoria. Man she is just so pretty. I stay there the whole night, but around 1 am I fall asleep.

Victoria's POV: I wake up to a hospital room surrounding me. I sit up with a little struggle. I feel something move a little by my arm when so I look down. It's Jason. I look at the clock setting by his head, it's 3 am. I look back at Jason and smile, everything is so quite and calm. Jason's hair is a little messy and so irresistible. I take my hand and mess with his hair a little. All of a sudden he gets up and kisses me. "I thought you were asleep?" I ask. "I was, but then you were up. I was so worried, Victoria, I didn't know what I'd do without you." he tells me. "Why did you just kiss me? Didn't I break your heart on Monday?" I ask him. "You did, I was a mess without you. I kissed you because I still love you, Victoria. And if you have to chose between me and that guy then I'll be selfish. Victoria, I want you all to myself, I can't stand to see you in that other guys arms." he tells me. I stare at him in the dark for a bit. I start to say something but I don't. I lean forward and kiss Jason. I never thought I would feel his lips again. I love him, and I tell him that. I have Jason tell me what happened, then we go to sleep.

At about 9 am Tobias walks through the door and wakes me up, looking angry. "We need to talk." he says.