the battle is won

(elvish) {legendarish}
We rode out. Gimli with Legolas, Pip with Gandalf, and Merry with me.

Pip- where are they?

Aragorn, Gandalf, Legolas, Eomer, a guy holding the Minas Tirith flag, Mason and last me rode forward to the black gate.

Aragorn- let the lord of the black land come forth! Let justice be done upon him.

The gates opened and we saw orcs.

Aragorn- fall back. Fall back.

We turned and rode back to the rest of the army.

Aragorn- hold you ground. Hold your ground. Sons of Gondor of Rohan, my brothers. I see in your eyes the same fear that would take the heart of me. A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we for sake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship but it is not this day. An hour of wolves and shattered shields when the age of men come crashing down but it is not this day. This day we fight. By all that you hold dear on this good earth. I bid you stand, men of west.

The orcs surround us.

Gimli- never thought I'd die fighting side by side with an elf and Legends. Especially a woman.

Me- is it that bad?

Gimli- it's a good thing, m'lady.

Legolas- what about side by side with friends?

Gimli- Aye. I could do that.

Me- we fight and die together. Never thought it would be so soon.

Aragorn turned toward us.

Aragorn- for Frodo.

Aragorn ran forward. Not long after Pippin and Merry ran forward, followed by Gandalf, Gimli, Legolas, Mason, me and then the rest of the army.

Me- for Frodo!

We fought until the tower where the eye was fell to the ground. I got an image of Frodo and Sam on a rock laying there with lava all around them.

Me- Gandalf, they're still alive on the mountain!

Gandalf got on an eagle and left. We rode back to Gondor.

----skip to Aragorn being crowned.----

I was standing with Lord Elrond and Arwen and Mason watching as Gandalf crowned Aragorn. Mason had his arm around Arwen.

Gandalf- now come the days of the king. May they be blessed.

Everyone cheered.

Aragorn- this day does not belong to one man but to all. Let us together rebuild this world that we may share in the days of peace.

White petals fell from the sky and Aragorn started to sing in Elvish. Aragorn walked over to Legolas. Legolas and Aragorn put their hand on each other shoulders. Legolas used his eyes to gestured toward where we were standing. Aragorn looked over to me. He walked over to me and kissed me and everyone cheered. Then Aragorn and I walked over to the 4 Hobbits. The Hobbits bowed.

Aragorn- my friends you bow to no one.

Aragorn got down on one knee and I followed and then everyone else bowed to the 4Hobbit.