start of the story

(elvish) {legendarish}

-Dream-

My brother and I were hunting in the forest when we saw an old man wearing a grey cloak. He rode right up to us.

Gandalf- hello, my name is Gandalf.

Mason- hi. I'm Mason and this is my sister, Luna.

Me- we are the last of our kind. We have no family.

Gandalf- how old are you?

Me- I'm 6 and my brother is 7. We were hunting.

Mason- Luna!

Me- what?

{Mason- =whispers= we don't even know him. how can we trust him?}

{Me- I have a good feeling about him. Mason, he could take care of us. We can finally have a family.}

{Mason- we can take care of ourselves.}

{Gandalf- you may be able to take care of yourselves but having a family would be nice.}

We looked at him in disbelieve.

(Me- h-how...)

(Mason- can you speak legendarish?)

(Gandalf- I knew your parents.)

(Me- y-you did?)

I got tears in my eyes but I wasn't going to cry. I missed my parents.

(Gandalf- yes I did. They were great friends of mine. Your mother was a great teacher.)

(Me- you know legendary because of my mommy?)

(Gandalf- yes, and you look just like your mom. Same animal as her too.)

(Me- really?)

(Gandalf- yea. Come on. I'll take you to some of my friends.)

-end of dream-

I woke up to my brother calling my name telling me it was time to get back on the road. Gandalf was taking us to the shire for Bilbo's birthday. The shire was the first place Gandalf took us. Bilbo and Frodo were the first ones we meet. Anyway I was on my horse, stallion and Mason was on his horse, Marble. My Eagle, Estrella was perched on my shoulder and trouble, who was Mason's hawk, was on Marble's head. We were in the shire and Gandalf was singing. My ears went up at the sound of running feet. Then I saw Frodo run out of the trees. He crossed his arms.

Frodo-you're late.

Gandalf- a wizard is never late, Frodo Baggins. Nor is he early. He arrives precisely when he means to.

Frodo and Gandalf just stared at each other until they just started laughing. Frodo jumped into Gandalf's arms.

Frodo- it's wonderful to see you, Gandalf.

Gandalf- you didn't think we'd miss your uncle Bilbo's birthday?

Me-hey Frodo. Gandalf, we're going to just ride around until the party. See you guys later.

We were saying hi to every one we passed until it was time for the party. We put our horse and birds in a place we could find them and headed to the party. At the party I was dancing with Frodo until he walked over to Sam.

Frodo- go on, Sam. Ask Rosie for a dance.

Sam- I think I'll just have another ale.

Frodo- oh, no, you don't.....go on.

Frodo pushed Sam to Rosie and they danced. I sat down next to Frodo. We just laughed at Sam. After a while Frodo left to go find Bilbo. I was dancing and talking to random Hobbits who wanted to dance and talk. My brother tackled me to the ground before a firework Dragon could hit me. I wonder how I didn't hear that.