Edoras

(elvish) {legendarish}
We begin the ride to Edoras. Along the way I switched horses, so that I rode with Aragorn again.

Gandalf- Edoras and the Golden Hall of Meduseld. there dwells Théoden, king of Rohan whose mind is overthrown. Saruman's hold over king Théoden is now very strong....be careful what you say. Do not look for welcome here.

We rode into the city.

Me- this city is lifeless.

Gimli- you'll find more cheer in a graveyard.

Me- you got that right. (Looking at these people make me want to cry.)

I hide my face with my hood and leaned back onto Aragorn. He had an arm around my waist and the other holding the rails to steer the horse. We made our way up to the Golden Hall.

Guard- I can't allow you before Théoden king so armed, Gandalf Greyhame. By order of Grima Wormtongue.

We took our weapons off and gave them over except Mason.

Guard- your staff.

Gandalf- you would not part an old man from his walking stick.

That's the way to lie, Gandalf. I smiled. Gandalf took Legolas' arm, and I took Aragorn's. Mason stayed outside with Lilly and Shadow. We walked into the castle. Gandalf was saying stuff but I wasn't paying attention. I was watching the guards. When I looked up I saw who I'm guessing is Grima Wormtongue.

Grima- late is the hour in which this conjurer chooses to appear. Lathspell I name him. Ill news is an ill guest.

Gandalf- be silent. Keep your forked tongue behind your teeth. I have not passed through fire and death to bandy crooked words with a witless worm.

Grima looked at me and put on a disturbing smile.

Grima- who is this fair lady?

I growled at him as he came toward me. I growled louder when Grima went to touch me but Aragorn step in between us. Grima back away. He turned his attention back to Gandalf but kept glancing at me. Gandalf brought out his staff.

Grima- his stuff. I told you to take the wizards staff.

That's when a fight broke out. I growled at the guards they just went around me, some tried to get me but failed. I punched them if they touched me. When they were done I watched Gimli kick Grima to the ground.

Gimli- I would stay still if I were you.

I laughed at the horrified face Grima had. I turned and faced the king. Gandalf had finished speaking.

Gandalf- breath the free air again my friend.

King- dark had been my dreams of late.

Gandalf- your fingers would remember you old strength better if they grasped your sword.

He was handed his sword and Grima was throw down the stairs. We all followed the king out the door.

{Mason- what happened in there I could hear you growling from out here. That was a loud growl.}

{Me- he tried to touch me. Aragorn got in his way before he could touch me.}

Grima- I've only ever severed you my Lord.

Grima crawled down the stairs.

King- you leechcraft would have me crawling on all fours like a beast.

Grima- sent me not from your sight.

The king raised his sword.

Aragorn- no my Lord! No my Lord. Let him go enough blood has been spilled on his account.