going to Elrond

(elvish) {legendarish}
We walked outside where Mason was waiting with Aragorn's horse. We walked until Frodo asked a question.

Frodo- where are you taking us?

Aragorn- into the wild.

Sam- how do we know this Strider is a friend of Gandalf?

Frodo- we have no choice but to trust him.

Me- he's with me. I know him well. He is leading us on the right path. Do not worry my friends he is a good leader.

Sam- but where is he leading us?

Aragorn- to Rivendell, Master Gamgee. To the house of Elrond.

Sam- did you hear that? Rivendell. We're going to see the Elves.

After walking for a while more we stopped. The Hobbits thought we were going to rest but I knew better and walked up to Aragorn. I stood next to him as he turned to face the Hobbits.

Aragorn- Gentlemen, we do not stop till nightfall.

Pippin- what about breakfast?

Aragorn- you've already had it.

Pippin- we've had one, yes. What about second breakfast?

Aragorn looked at me with a confused face.

(Me- it's a Hobbit thing.)

I whispered back to him. He turned and kept walking.

Merry- don't think he knows about second breakfast, Pip.

Pippin- what about elevenses? Luncheon? Afternoon tea? Dinner? Supper? He knows about them, doesn't he?

Merry- I wouldn't count on it.

A few minutes later I saw apples falling from the sky and knew Aragorn had thrown them. I laughed as one hit Pippin in the face. We walked until nightfall. That's when we reached the watchtower of the Amon Sul.

Aragorn- this was the great watchtower of Amon Sul. We shall rest here tonight.

We walked up to it and the Hobbits fell over, exhausted. Mason helped them. Aragorn was on look out. I walked over to him.

Me- Aragorn, are you alright?

He looked over and gave me a smile and a small kiss. When we were settled Aragorn gave the Hobbits swords.

Aragorn- they're for you. Keep them close. I'm going to have a look around.

Mason- I'll go to.

Me- I'll stay here then. To keep an eye on the Hobbits.

The Hobbits examined their new weapons.

Aragorn- stay here.

Me- yes, sir, we'll do.

With that him and Mason walked off. We laid down and I instantly fell asleep. I woke up to Frodo yelling, and putting out a fire that the other three made to cook with.

Frodo- put it out!

Merry- that's nice! Ash on my tomatoes!

We heard the screams of the Ringwraiths.

Me- to the highest peck. Go!

We made it to the top and we huddled around Frodo. I was scared I have never fought a Ringwraiths before but I was willing to protect these Hobbits with my life. And that was exactly what I'm going to do. The Ringwraiths came out from all around I knew I couldn't fight them all but I knew if I got stabbed I could take it. I could stay away from the darkness until we got to Rivendell. These Hobbits wouldn't last long. They drew their swords and slowly came toward us. I stayed in front of Frodo. The other three throw themselves in front us. Before I could push them back the Ringwraiths pushed them aside until only I stood in the way. I put up a fight. We fought for a couple minutes until I was grabbed by the arm and thrown into a wall. My head begin to bleed but I got back up and jumped in front of Frodo. I swung my sword and he blocked it. He took out a knife and stabbed me right above my heart but didn't touch it. I screamed. I bet both Mason and Aragorn heard that but I knew they were already on their way to save us.