Part 28

- recap -

"I LOVE YOU!" Drake yelled banging on the window with angry tears running out of his eyes.

"I LOVE YOU MORE!" I yelled back.

That was the last thing he said before getting pulled back by the police officers.

He soon started fighting back but he failed miserably making more tears come out of my eyes.

- reality -

1 year later.....

Drake's POV

"Daddy where are we going?" Yasmine asked.

"Mom is coming home today." I said.

"Really?" Elijah asked.

"Really." I said with a huge smile on my face.

It has been a year since the accident. A year ago Jasmine was convicted of first degree murder. Everyday I blamed myself , I was depressed most of the time , couldn't eat or sleep , I couldn't do anything till she was back with me. We could see her but it wasn't enough for me. Only thing keeping me alive is Yasmine and Elijah. They only gave her a year because her record was squeaky clean. She's getting out today and I have never been happier.

"Yay mom is getting out!!" Yasmine yelled moving around excitedly.

I started laughing "Calm down wait till we get out of the car first." I said.

Elijah then started screaming out of joy.

Can't wait to see my baby.

***

After 30 minutes of driving to the jail we finally arrived.

We all hopped out of the car and walked towards the entrance.

When we got in we were immediately patted down by the guards.

After that we had to wait till they released her in the waiting area.

***

"NOW RELEASING JASMINE GRAHAM."

- a buzzer goes off opening the door in front of us -

After a couple of seconds in walked Jasmine.

She had on the clothes I bought her and her hair slicked back into a ponytail.

She look completely the same but she had a glow to her skin.

"MOMMY!!!" Jasmine and Elijah yelled running over to her.

She bent down and engulfed them into a hug.

She had tears of joy streaming down her face.

"I missed you guys so much." She said still hugging them but looking up at me.

She kissed them both on the forehead before letting them go.

She then got up and ran towards me jumping into my arms.

"I missed you so much Babygirl." I whispered into her ears.

She cried some more into my shirt making it wet.

"I love you so much." She said.

"I love you more." I said.

After a few minutes we let go of each other. I gave her the most passionate kiss ever.

It felt good to have her in my arms. I missed her so much.

It was now time for us to leave.

She grabbed Elijah while I grabbed Yasmine who was 7 while Elijah was 3. They were getting bigger and bigger every day.

I grabbed her hand and we walked out the doors towards the car.

***

After another 30 minutes we made it back home.

"It feels so good to be back home." Jasmine beamed getting out of the car.

I smiled back at her.

We got the kids out of the car and I opened the house door.

Jasmine gasped when she walked into the house. "Everything looks so different." She said.

While she was gone I did a little redecorating to keep my mind off things but of course it didn't work.

"I redecorated." I said.

"It looks so beautiful." She said.

I smiled.

"Mommy you wanna see the new toys Elijah and I got?" Yasmine asked.

"Sure baby." She said chasing after Yasmine and Elijah who had just ran off towards their rooms.

Damn it feels good to have her back.

***

Who knew that life would turn out this way? It has been crazy hasn't it. If I had to do it all over again I definitely would. I love the life I have I would never give it up for NOTHING.

NOTHING will ever be the same. 😜

THE END FOR GOOD!!!!

___________________________

I hope you guys loved both books.

I'm literally in tears right now. 😭

Please comment what you think about this whole book. I think I did great let me know!

I really enjoyed writing this book! This book is literally my life thank you guys so much for reading. 😘

I will make more Drake books in fact after this one I'm writing a new one. Comment if you want me to let you know when it's up!

Xoxo - Msfanfictional 💞💕💗