Part 11

- Recap -

I want revenge and I know just how to get it.

"Mommy!" Yasmine screamed.

"Yes baby?" she said.

"Daddy moved his hand!" Yasmine yelled.

- Reality -

Jasmine's POV

Since a couple of days ago Drake hasn't moved at all. The doctors just said it was because of the medicine they gave him. I don't believe them I think he moved on his own and he will soon be waking up.

"Mommy will daddy ever move again?" Yasmine asked.

"Yes he will. We just have to be patient." I said.

"Okay." she said laying down on the bed next to him.

"djrjighg." Elijah said.

He couldn't pronounce his words right which I thought was kind of funny. It's like he was trying to talk to us but we couldn't understand what he was saying.

"Yasmine what do you want to do for your birthday." I asked.

"I want to stay with daddy for my birthday" she said wrapping her small arms around him.

She was turning 6 tomorrow. Her dad is in a coma and she's extremely sad this is not how I planned it. I wanted everything to be perfect.

"Ma'am are y'all staying here or leaving?" the nurse asked.

"We're staying here." I said.

"Okay." she said before leaving.

I already knew we were gonna stay here so I had a bag packed for us.

***

Since Yasmine wouldn't leave the hospital I had to find some way to celebrate her birthday. So I decided to have her birthday at the hospital which I didn't want to do but I will to make her happy.

Since she was sleeping in the same room we were setting stuff up at we had to be very quiet. As in we I mean Bella , Cierra ,Kierra , Sandi , and the OVO crew. I even invited some of Yasmine's friends from school and Bella's neice and nephew. We had the whole hospital floor to ourselves. We had a cake and ice cream , a mountain of gifts , music , a bouncy house , and I even hired a clown.

It was going to be fun. Now all we have to do is wait till she wakes up.

"This so sweet." Sandi said walking over to me.

"Well I wanna make sure her birthday is special. She did say she wanted to spend it with her dad." I said."

"I can't believe my little baby is growing up." Bella said.

"She's my little baby." Cierra said.

"You need to control your nappy headed ass neice." Ryan said trying to get his owl necklace back from Bella's neice.

"She's not nappy headed!" Bella said.

"He's right. Your neice's hair looks like it haven't been done for years." said Kierra making Cierra bust out laughing.

"Y'all need to stop talking about that child." I said.

I made sure none of the kids played until Yasmine woke up.

Yasmine started moving making everyone stop what they were doing and stare.

She then started rubbing her eyes.

"Okay everyone wait till she has her eyes fully opened" I whispered.

After she got done rubbing her eyes she finally looked up.

"Happy birthday Yasmine!" everyone said.

Yasmine's eyes widened. "IS THAT A BOUNCY HOUSE!" Yasmine yelled jumping out of the bed.

"Yes that's a bouncy house baby girl." I said chuckling a little while picking her up.

"Can I go play on it?" she asked.

"Yes but lets talk to some people first." I said.

Yasmine always had a hard time talking to people because of her autism. She only talks to the people she's use too.

"Lets go talk to grandma first." she said pointing over to Sandi who was holding Elijah.

I nodded and we walked over to her.

I sat Yasmine down and grabbed Elijah.

Yasmine is getting heavier and heavier each day.

By now everyone is in a diffrent room dancing to NWTS.

"Mom I'm gonna go change Elijah's diaper." I said to Sandi.

She smiled. "Okay." she said.

I walked across the hall to the room Drake was in and grabbed Elijah's diaper bag.

I quickly changed his diaper.

"Da Da." he said giggling after.

"We all miss daddy." I said kissing his cheek.

"I love you." I heard someone whisper in my ear.

I quickly turned around to see Drake standing behind me.

________________________________________________

How did you like this chapter? Comment please. Your feedback is needed.

Vote.Comment.Follow me for more.

Xoxo - Msfanfictional 💞