Part 1

- Recap -

"What would you like to name the baby?" the doctor asked.

"You name him since I named Yasmine." Jasmine said holding the baby and Yasmine's hand.

"I would like to name him......"

- Reality -

Drake's POV

"I would like to name him Elijah Drake Graham." I said.

The doctor nodded and wrote his name down.

"That's a good name." Jasmine said kissing me on the cheek.

"Sign your names here." the doctor said handing us the paper and clipboard.

We signed our names and handed it back to her. She then left the room.

"Mommy can the baby sleep in my room?" Yasmine asked playing with Elijah's fingers.

"Are you sure? He will be crying a lot." Jasmine said.

"Yes I'm sure." she said handing Elijah to her mom.

"Daddy I'm sleepy." Yasmine said rubbing her eyes.

"Come here." I said sitting down on a chair.

She came over to where I was , I picked her up and sat her on my lap , I then started rubbing her back while she laid her head on my shoulders.

"Y'all are too cute!" Jasmine said smiling at us.

I smiled back and then kissed Yasmine's forehead.

***

- One Week Later -

Jasmine's POV

"Home Sweet Home!" I said putting my key in the door.

Today I just got out of the hospital. I was going into the house with Drake who was holding Yasmine's hand and with Elijah I was carrying him.

When I opened the door I seen Sandi ,Bella , and the twins Cierra and Kierra.

Bella was the first one to see me.

"The baby's here!!" she said jumping up from the couch.

She loved babies and loved holding them.

She took Elijah's baby carrier and then ran back over to the couch.

"Oh so y'all don't say hi or nothing y'all take the baby and run off with him!" I said annoyed.

Yasmine was currently sleeping so Drake went to put her in her bed.

"Hey!" they all said still focused on the baby.

I went over to them to see Elijah giggling.

"He looks just like my son." Sandi said holding the baby's hand.

I smiled he did look like Drake. He looked exactly like him the only thing the baby has of me is my nose. Yasmine was like my mini twin.

"Can I hold the baby?" Kierra asked.

"Make sure to wash your hands first and then you can hold him." I said walking upstairs.

I walked down the hallway and then stopped when I seen Drake in Yasmine's room kissing her forehead.

"Aww." I said walking into the room.

"She looks like a angel when she sleeps but it's a whole different story when she's awake." Drake said.

"I know I wish I can help with her tantrums." I said.

Last week when I was still in the hospital Drake said he was having problems with her at home. It's like everyday she has a tantrum and throws stuff.

Drake wrapped his arms around me. "I know your doing your best." he said kissing my neck.

"It's just bothering me so much." I said.

"It's bothering me too. She throws tantrums and screams and stuff but when she's around other people she doesn't say one word." He said.

I nodded my head and then walked to our bedroom.

I sat down on the bed.

Drake walked in. "Thank you." he said.

"For what?" I asked.

"For creating the most beautiful kids." he said kissing me on the lips.

____________________________________________

What do you guys think?

Vote.Comment.Follow me for more.

Xoxo - Msfanfictional 💞