A little less innocent

This is a second part to the chapter innocent that some people wanted. I was

We make our way into the loft of Magnus bane. Music is blasting loudly through the place, people are rubbing their bodies against each other, and plenty of people are drinking. I feel like I'm more in casual attire compared to everyone's right fitting clothes. Everyone here looked so confident in there body, where I wear a shirt when swimming.

Immediately Isabelle and Jace leave my side. Jace starts flirting with this red head that I've seen around him plenty times before. Over the other way, some guy with glasses is trying to impress my sister, but obviously fails. She just giggles at him in pity.

Suddenly a felt arms around my waist, I blush. "Who are you? I've never seen you at any of my parties before and I always know all my guest." He moves his hands to my hips and pulls me in closer to her body. Something about him was warm and comforting. He leans down and starts to nibble on my ear. I let out a soft whimper and he chuckles deeply into my ear.

He let's go of me and hands me a drink, which I didn't see in his hand before. "Would you like some? It's nothing too strong I promise. You don't look like the you've ever drank in your life." He's right. The most dangerous thing I drink is soda. I take a sip of the tropical blue drink, and end up drinking the whole thing.
~~~~~~~~

The next day I wake up in my bedroom I find myself still in my clothes from the night before. I groan from my headache and make my way to my personal bathroom. I look myself in the mirror. They're bags under my eyes and my hair is messier than usual. I sigh and grab some medicine to help with my headache. I take a quick shower and after I look myself in the full body mirror. I have purple bruises on my chest and neck, from last night I presume. I look at my thighs and see the faint outline of the old cuts. I'm glad he didn't see this last night.

I finally walk into my bedroom to get dressed. I throw on a white t-shirt and some overalls. I finally check my phone this morning to see 3 text. One from my mother and two from an unknown number. I decide to look at my mothers text first.

Mom: hey Alec I'm visiting tomorrow and bringing Max with me

Me: cool can't wait to see you guys

I then decide to look at the strangers text after a few minutes of contemplating.

Unknown: hey this is Magnus

(Now Magnus): I liked you last night. Wanna go on a date?

A huge smile spreads across my face and I reply with a yes.

Ask if you want part 3