Youtube

"Hey wassup you beautiful people and welcome to DarknessAwaits. Today is a very important day because I got my first sponsor! I was told by BaneProductions to make a sketch with something to do with them so here's the video."
-------
After I edited the video I pressed the upload button. I click to my home page to check my subscriber count and...by the angel.

1,000,000 subscribers!

My eyes stay wide and my is dropped to the floor. I can't believe this! I've waited for this day to come for 2 years!

Suddenly I'm snapped out of my daze when my phone rings. I take off my headset to answer.

BaneProductions

"Hello?"

"Yes is this Alexander Lightwood?"

"Just Alec, but yes it is."

"We called to inform you that we loved your video and hope to sponsor you again in the near future."

"Really?!" I almost scream in the phone. "Sorry about that..."

"Yes actually Mr. Bane would like to come and check how you do your work. Is there a specific time your free this week?"

My heart races like a hyperactive horse. I might have a panic attack. "U-umm. Whatever time that you can fit is fine with me sir."

"Ok then. Wednesday at 6." The husky man states before hanging up the phone.
------

I stare at the mirror at myself. Do I look decent enough for Mr. Bane head of BaneProductions?

What am I kidding I'll never look good enough for him.

Knock knock "Room service!"
What the frick. What kind of kids play pranks like this. I angrily head towards the door and open it.

"I don't know what kind of tricks your trying to play on me but you need to leave my house now I waiting for someone important."

I finally get a good look at the man and get starstruck.
He has dark brown that's spiked up by pounds of hair gel and hair spray. He had a tight black tuxedo that hugged his body type perfectly. He was like my dream date.

"And who might this important person be?" He ask with a sexy smirk on his face.

"A-are you Mr. Bane?"

He nods.

"O-oh I'm so sorry I just thought it was teenagers at my door again I won't do it again I promise!"

After a moment of awkward silence between the both of us he laughs.

"W-what are you laughing at?" I ask the handsome man.

"Your just so cute. Just call me Magnus I prefer it better." He says while walking into my apartment with swagger.

"So where's your camera crew." Mr. Dreamy ask staring into my blue orbs with his shining hazel ones.

"I don't have one. Sometimes I ask my friends and family to help me out with sketches but I do everything else by myself." 

He just nods in agreement, which scares me. Is it a good nod or a bad nod? Is it both?!

"May you show your schedule on what you do for your sketches?" I lead him to my editing room which is covered in padding around the walls.

"Here I just write down my ideas and script of what I want to do." I say while bending down slightly (because I'm tall) to reach the computer.

He hums in response, but isn't even paying attention to what I'm saying.

He's staring at my butt.

I cough awkwardly and continue my talking. "Then finally I edit all the clips together that we didn't mess up and press upload."

"Ok Alexander-"

"Just Alec." I cut him off by saying.

"I like Alexander better. Alexander I like your idea and all and I'm interested in you."

My eyes shine brightly in excitement. "Thank you sir."

"Also, would you like to go out for dinner on Friday? Unprofessional obviously."

"....like a date?"

"If you want to call it that."

A date with Magnus Bane?
---------------------------------
I wrote this chapter in 2 hours while doing my homework and half asleep. I just feel like I need to try and put out more chapters for all of you because near the end of May I might be offline for a month so I'm making sure I post more before that😉🙃