Gasoline

New song chapter! but because of the song i decided this should be about Matthew and maybe Harry should be in it too but it's going to be kind of sad. And I made all this stuff up! Its not 

MAYBE SELF HARM WARNING

  Are you insane like me?
Been in pain like me?
Bought a hundred dollar bottle of champagne like me?

"CUT!"  The producers of Shadowhunters yelled when the scene was done. It was finally time to go home and get the hell out of this place. I rushed to get my "costume" removed. 

After all my runes and extra  things were removed. I put on my black leather jacket from my dressing room and headed near the streets of New York. I ignored the calls of my co-workers trying to get my attention and called a cab.

Just to pour that motherfucker down the drain like me?
Would you use your water bill to dry the stain like me?                                                                                 Are you high enough without the Mary Jane like me?

While riding down the streets of late night New York, I stare out the window and sigh. Everyone thinks I'm normal on set, but they don't understand what I'm going through. I don't even know what I'm going through. But he changed my perspective somehow.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              Do you tear yourself apart to entertain like me?                                                                                                 Do the people whisper 'bout you on the train like me?                                                                                 Saying that you shouldn't waste your pretty face like me?  

As I walked into the building, ironic pop music was being blasted throughout. I sighed and sat down at the sticky bar, which already had lonely drunk people sat down. I joined to group of loners and the bartender passed me drink. This is going to be a long night.

  And all the people say
You can't wake up, this is not a dream
You're part of a machine, you are not a human being  

My body started to feel numb after the 3rd?...5th?...12th?...I don't remember. Life slowly started to fade; people just became blurry faces. It was a great feeling. The feeling of freedom. I slowly slumped into the corner of the room

 With your face all made up, living on a screen                                                                                                Low on self esteem, so you run on gasoline  

"Matt?" A familiar voice questions. He cannot see me like this. I try to protest that he leaves but all that came out of my mouth was a cough. "I'm taking you home." he states and all I can do is nod. Harry picks me up by my waist which gives me blissful sensation. He drops me in the back of his car and we drive off. 

  I think there's a flaw in my code
These voices won't leave me alone
Well my heart is gold and my hands are cold  

"Why?" he asked why I drank the glass of water he handed me. We were now in my bedroom and he was standing above me like a stern mother. "I can do what I want i'm a grown man."  I reply simply. He rolls his eyes and sets my glass of water on the side table. He sits down next to me on my king sized bed. "I notice that your kind of distant, why?" I groan. "Can't you just leave me alone now." He kept pleading to know my reasoning until I kissed him.

Are you deranged like me?
Are you strange like me?
Lighting matches just to swallow up the flame like me?

He sits down next to me on my king sized bed. "I notice that your kind of distant, why?" I groan. "Can't you just leave me alone now." He kept pleading to know my reasoning until I kissed him.  

Do you call yourself a fucking hurricane like me?                                                                                    Pointing fingers 'cause you'll never take the blame like me?

Our mouths collided together. A hot and lustful kissed filled with emotions. I was surprised when he didn't pull, but pull me in closer. I sat myself on his lap while he held into my hips. When we pulled away we put our foreheads together and panted softly on each other.

And all the people say
You can't wake up, this is not a dream

I go back to kiss him , but he stops me. "I don't think we should be doing this, it seems weird." I stared at him in disbelief. "Is it because your kissing a boy,or it because you were kissing me?"

You're part of a machine, you are not a human being                                                                                            With your face all made up, living on a screen                                                                                                 Low on self esteem, so you run on gasoline

"Matt it's you but not for the reason you think." He tries to explain, but I interrupt him. "Get out." I mumble softly. He tries to explain but I yelled at him. "GET OUT! I don't want to see you again." Then Harry stands up and starts to walk toward my bedroom door. He looks at me with a smile. "I love you Matthew."

I think there's a flaw in my code
These voices won't leave me alone
Well my heart is gold and my hands are cold

I wake up to a pool of sweat around me. 'It was just a dream'I though. I check the clock to find it's 3 in the morning. Trying to fall back asleep, I fail miserably and just twist and turn. "Babe, what's wrong?" my boyfriend asked me while sitting up in bed. "Nothing Magnus, it was just a bad dream."

"Do you want to talk about." he ask, but I shake my head. "I'll tell you in the morning." I tell him and he nods. Magnus puts his arms around be and I instantly fall back asleep.