Agruing ends with blissful kisses

Recommend by JassyJass14
And sorry if chapters are bad I'm not really in the mood to write or do anything in general but I'm trying to pull it together for you guys

"I never said I didn't agree to it!" Magnus yelled. "But you never said you did!" I yelled back, clearly frustrated at this stupid argument. Why can't he just agree. It's not that big of a deal. "Why can't we just foster a couple kids? The Clave has been strict on kids lately that are half shadowhunter half downworlder. Some have gone to different families temporarily until the Clave doesn't want them anymore. So why can't we help them Magnus? What's wrong with that?" Magnus just sigh and put his face in his hands.

"It's not that I don't want to help them Alexander, it's just that I don't think we're fit to take care of children." I huff and head to the closet to grab my jacket. "Alec where are you going?" Magnus questioned me.

"Out." Is all I responded with before I slammed the door shut and walked into the hard storm outside.

~~~~~~~~~

It's been three hours and Alec still hasn't come back home. It's storming even harder then before. I grab myself a hooded jacket before heading out into the April showers. I walked to the one place I know Alec went when he needed to calm down. A special place where Alexander and I would always go on dates. A beautiful field where I someday hope to propose to him.

I spot him sitting under and cherry blossom tree, trying to escape the rain but some stray drop still falling on his damp raven hair. "Alexander?" I whisper softly, but loud enough to where he can hear it. He looked up at me, then looked back down to his ever so interesting hands. "I'm truly sorry. I guess that, I'm just kind of nervous. I haven't really been in charge of another person before and to be truthful it's scary." Alexander still sits there, staring out into the rain. "But I know that whatever kid we take in. No matter the age, gender, or race. As long as I get to work with you we can get through anything." A small smile appeared on Alec's face.

He stood up, whipping the dirt off his black jeans, and made his way over to me. I went to apologize again but he came up and kissed me hard. It kiss was sweet and loving. I kiss that meant something. It heated when I opened my mouth and Ellet Alexander's tongue explore the insides of my mouth. I pulled at his long black hair and started to run my fingers through it. He definitely needed a haircut soon. After a while he pulled apart, a string of saliva still connecting our mouths together.

"I love you."