Chapter 24---LAST CHAPTER---

Guess what.....LAST FREAKING CHAPTER!! That's right people, this is the last F'ing chapter of Three's a Crowd...or is it?....I hope you enjoyed and I REALLY want to hear what you thought about the entire story, even if you didn't really like it then I still want to hear it! hehe. Seriously tho...I'm so damn sad it's over!! =( I loved writing about these three and I hope you loved reading about them! Ok, ok, I'll shut up and let you read...JEEZ! RUDE MUCH! :P

One more thing...this chapter is dedicated to every single person that has commented, voted, read, and loved Alex, Tyler and Ryan! Thanks so much for all of your support through this story! <3

Alex’s POV

For two days, two fucking days, I’ve had to go to school and watch Tyler and Ryan ignore me and act as if I wasn’t even there. I would be offended if they weren’t doing the same thing to each other. It was like we were strangers, like we had never talked to each other, kissed, played around and joked, nothing.

I was going crazy. I made myself give them these two days in hope that they would calm down enough and actually listen to me but this morning when I walked up to Tyler he pretended like I wasn’t standing right next to him and continued talking to someone that I knew for a fact he didn’t even like! He’d rather talk to freaking Brad than to a guy that he loves? And I know he still loves me! Even if I had any doubt then that first day after our breakup let me know he did still care about me from the way he looked over my body before turning away from me. I at first thought he was checking me out but then realized that he was actually checking to see if I had any new bruising. Hell, I didn’t even go home that night and instead chose to sleep in the park. My day was already bad enough, I wasn’t going to make it worse by trying to go home and stay at my house.

Thankfully my mom and sister finally came back this morning. I only had one change of clothes in my bag and I was wearing those. I never felt more relieved than when I got a call from her and she told me that she was home. I just hope my dad isn’t too far gone. I hoped he would just go back to acting like he did before he hit me and start treating me somewhat decently in front of my mom. I could handle that. I was used to that. This new thing he’s doing is just too much to handle.

After searching the halls for the last five minutes, I finally found Ryan sitting at the end of one. It was lunch time and for the past two days, him and Tyler haven’t been anywhere in the cafeteria, causing me to walk the entire school each day to find them. I kinda felt like a stalker.

I made it to Ryan and stood by him, looking down. He of course, as lately, ignored my very presence. “Hey.” I mumbled after clearing my throat. He didn’t respond but I did notice the small movement when he heard my voice. “Look Ryan, can we please talk?” Again, nothing. I sighed loudly and groaned before just walking away with a shake of my head. This is going to be so much harder than what I thought it would be.

I didn’t even feel like going and tracking Tyler down today, instead I walked completely out of school and straight to my house. I’ll just try again tomorrow. I don’t expect anything to change but still I have to keep trying. I don’t want to not be able to laugh with those two, or not be able to have someone to go to when my home starts to get hard.

I heard my sister’s laugh before I even got the door all the way open and I smiled to myself. I missed that sound in this house.

“ALEX!” The little girl yelled and I looked up to see her sitting on my dad’s lap. She cuddled up to him and I forced myself to keep the smile on my face. It’s not her fault the man can’t stand me.