Chapter 9

Dedicated to CupycakesGoRawr. Her boyxboy stories are amazing! You should go read them and then fan her!! She's great!!

AN: I messed up :( This was suppose to be Alex's chapter since I have been alternating pov's with each chapter but I forgot the last one was already in Tyler's pov and I did half of this one before I realized what I was doing...and by then I was like....nope! Not starting over! lol so we get a double Tyler chapter. haha Vote and Comment if you like!!

Tyler POV

Lunch finally comes and I am more then happy to get out of this class. I've spent the last hour  trying to dodge all of the questions that the teacher kept asking me to answer. Why could she not see that I was not listening. It was like everything she said would go through one ear, hang out in there for two seconds then escape out of the other ear. Even now as she stops me from exiting the class all I can hear is the Charlie Brown teacher in my head. Wah wha wha wahwah wah....

"Do you understand Tyler?"

I shake my head slightly, giving her a smile while nodding my head. "Of course, Ms."

"So you'll do it tomorrow then?" She asks.

"Yep!" I say happily although I have no clue what I am now suppose to do tomorrow. I give her another smile and walk out of class.

"What did she want?" I jump slightly, hearing Alice's voice right at my ear.

"Whoa! Where'd you come from?!" She rolls her eyes, smacking me in the back of the head.

"From my mom's Va JayJay." I gag a little now wishing that image was anywhere besides my mind right now.

"ALICE! I'm about to go eat! I don't need to know about you and anything that has to do with a va jayjay! I could live the rest of my life very happy if I never heard that word again!" I shutter again and groan when I see the evilness cross her face. "Please dont." I mumble.

"VA JAYJAY! VA JAYJAY! VA JAYJAY!" She starts to scream as loud as she can. Other students chuckle as they pass us while still some stop to see what she is going to do next.

"Alice, be quite!" I hiss under my breath.

"WHAT'S THAT TYLER? YOU DON'T LIKE THE WORD VA JAYJAY? WHAT'S WRONG WITH THE WORD VA JAYJAY TYLER?" Groaning angrily, I put my hand over her mouth until all you can hear are random mumbles coming out.

I give her a look and she nods. I'm really hoping that means she will shut up. Removing my hand slowly, I give her a glare, daring her to say it again. After I take my hand away completely, she smiles and continues walking down the hall.

"I need your evil little girl help." I tell her as we enter the lunchroom. I look around and see Ryan and Alex haven't made it here yet. I grab onto Alice's arm and pull her to an empty table, sitting down.

"Depends, what do I get out of it?"  She raises one eyebrow in curiosity.

"What do you want?"

She puts one finger on her chin, thinking as she stares at me. This isn't going to be good. "You have to smack Mr. Andrews butt in class today." She giggles, rubbing her hands together.

"What?! No! I can't do that!" Is this girl crazy?! I could get expelled for that. Has she never heard of Sexual Harassment? Sure, I wouldn't mind seeing if his butt was as firm as it looked but...I CAN'T DO THAT!

"Why not?" She pouts.

I give her an 'are you stupid?!' look, "He's a teacher! Plus Alex and Ryan are both in that class with us! If by a miracle I don't get expelled then they will surely kill me! Do you want me dead Alice?! All I wanted you to do was help me to get Alex and Ryan detention today."