Chapter 18

This chapter takes off after Tyler leaves them to go home from the movies.

Ryan’s POV

I felt bad, watching Tyler walk away. I really didn’t want to see him leave but I can’t help that my mom was trying to give me the ‘talk’ after she walked in on us. And I really can’t go through that again. It sucked the first time when she was making me listen to her tell me about how a boy and girl’s feelings can lead to sex and now she wanted to tell me exactly how two boys would have sex…I shuddered to myself as I remembered.

Alex made a movement next to me and I looked over to see him texting on his phone. When he noticed, he gave me a half smile and sighed at the reply that came through. “I was asking Tyler if he was mad.” He mumbled, putting his phone back up.

“Is he?”

“He said no but that usually means yes.” I felt even worse after hearing that and I groaned to myself.

“Maybe we should go back and just sneak him into my room.”

Alex laughed and shook his head, “Nah, don’t want to get you in trouble. He’ll be fine by tomorrow. He can never stay mad for long.”

I nodded, already knowing that. I’m not going to lie, as bad as I feel about Tyler, I’m sort of happy that it’s just me and Alex. We haven't really gotten to spend to much time alone together. I don’t know why I’m so drawn to him. Maybe it’s the whole bad boy thing that makes me want to just tackle him to the ground and kiss him all over his sexy body.

“You know you can stay with me for as long as you need, right?” I looked at him so he could see that I was completely serious. “In fact, why don’t you just move in with me?” I laughed but still serious. I knew he wouldn’t move in with me but I still had to put it out there so he knew that he’d have a place to come if it got bad again. I’ve never hated anybody before until I actually met Alex’s dad. Now whenever I think of him, I swear I could probably kill him if I got the chance. The hatred is just that intense, along with the worry that I feel every time Alex goes home.

“Thanks.” Alex grinned and put his arm around my shoulder as we neared closer to my house. “But don’t worry, I’m fine.” He assured me and I let the subject drop when we made it to my door. I let us in and sighed in relief to see that my mom was most likely already in her room. I don’t think I could take her looking at me the way a mother looks at her son when she knows something’s about to happen. Not that anything is going to happen but she will only assume the worst, I’m sure.

We went to my room and I immediately flopped down on my bed. “Mhmm…my bed is so comfy.” I sighed, positioning my head in the middle of my fluffy pillow.

Alex smirked, leaning against the wall. “It looks comfortable, but I wouldn’t know since you’ve decided to take up the entire thing.”

I smirked right back, “You could always lie on top of me. Trust me; I’m just as comfortable as the bed.” I winked a few times, over dramatically. “Hint, hint.”