Chapter 20

Tyler’s POV

“Sleep. More.” I half mumbled and half hissed at whoever was currently in the process of poking me in the shoulder.

“Up Tyler! You’re going to be late for school.” The voice belonged to Ryan which means that must be his finger that won’t stop being annoying! Can’t a person get some beauty rest?! No, I’m forced to get up at this ungodly hour of, I don’t know, seven? UGH!

“Go away before I eat your brains.”

“Somebody’s cranky.” Ryan laughed and pulled the covers off of my body. That’s it! Somebody is so going to die! DIE RYAN! DIE!

“No school. Weekend. Sunday.” I squeezed my eyes shut tighter when the curtain at my window was thrown open. “Why do you hate me?” I whined.

“Tyler if you get up then I’ll carry you downstairs where there is coffee waiting.” At the sound of Alex’s voice, I opened my eyes slightly to see him smirking from the doorway.

“Coffee?”

“Yes, lots and lots of coffee.” I ignored the way his words came out sounding like they were meant for a two year old and grudgingly sat up, putting my arms out with a pout.

“Coffee.”

“You’re so cute in the morning.” Ryan leaned over and kissed my cheek, ruffling my hair up before leaning back up.

I raised one eyebrow and looked him over, noticing how well he looked in those black jeans and white muscle shirt. Damn…I wonder if I give him puppy dog eyes, will he forget about school and get back in bed with me so that I can rip those clothes off of his body. Wait...school?

“Did I black out and wake up on a Monday?”

Alex groaned and laid his head against the door jam. “Ask your boyfriend about why we are going to school on Sunday.” He shook his head and smiled a little.

“I thought it would be something fun for us to do together.” Ryan pouted and crossed his arms.

“I can think of so many more things that would have been much more fun than this.”

“Well sorry but we can’t just have sex all day, every day.” At this I snorted, looking at Ryan in disbelief. The boy must be delusional if he thinks that…

“In Tyler and Alex’s world, theirs sex twenty four seven…now do you want to hop on the train and come take a tour?” I winked at him and motioned to the spot next to me.

Ryan rolled his eyes, “Come on, I promise you will have fun, ok?”

I sighed and nodded my head, “Ok, ok. I’m getting ready.” I mumbled cutting off any other argument Alex was prepared to have. Ryan smiled gratefully and just seeing that almost made it worth having to get out of my nice and comfortable bed.

Alex threw some clothes at me and I jumped up from the bed, taking them into the bathroom to change. By the time I was finished brushing my teeth I practically felt like a whole new person. Not one that wanted to leave the house and melt from the hot sun but one that wouldn’t be biting anyone’s head off if they breathed in my direction.

“Coffee! Coffee! Coffee!” I chanted as I skipped down the hall, eyeing the doorway that would take me into the place that held the magical black drink. Yum…six more steps…I could already smell the aroma or at least I think I can. I might just want it so desperately that I can smell it from memory. Whatever. Yum!

“No time!” Ryan yelled out, grabbing my arm and steering me out of my house and away from my beautiful mouthwatering hot liquid. What? Why?

“Coffee.”