Chapter 12

Alex POV

I woke up; opening my eye’s lazily to find Ryan watching me from his position on the other side of Tyler. He smiled when he noticed I was awake.

“Hey.” He whispered.

“How do you feel?” I whispered back, adding a smirk. I know exactly how he’s feeling.

Ryan blushed and looked down at the bed before looking back to me with a grin. “Sore.” He replied.

I laughed and nodded my head. “You should probably take a hot shower. It will relax your muscles.”

“Yeah, that sounds good.” He mumbled and carefully got out of bed. I groaned when I saw how open he was, standing there completely naked. His body was perfect, soft and hard and...wow I need to quit thinking this and close my eyes. I can already feel mine starting to react.  

“Do you um...” I waited for Ryan to finish, still trying to keep my eyes trained to his face.  He blushed again and bit down on his lip as his eyes went from the bathroom door and back to me. Is he really asking if I want to shower with him?

I looked down to see Tyler still sleeping peacefully and scooted out of the bed, walking towards the bathroom. I winked at Ryan as I went in and turned on the shower. I quickly jumped in when the water got to the right temperature and let the warm water run over my body.

After a few minutes of standing under the spray I started to think that Ryan lost his nerve and backed out of taking a shower with me. I was about to just wash up and get out but the door closing with a soft click had me smiling to myself.

"I thought you changed your mind." I called out and I heard Ryan laugh nervously before pulling the shower curtain to the side and stepping in. 

He kept his head down and I can't help but to think how cute his shyness is. I took a step closer to him and placed my hands on his hips, pulling his body to mine.

"Don't be scared." I lifted his face up so he was looking me in the eyes.

"I'm not." Ryan replied and I gave him a half smile, knowing he was. I moved back slightly until Ryan was standing under the spray of water and I watched it splash down onto his body.

"You're so sexy." I let him know as I slicked his hair back out of his eyes, keeping my hands on the back of his head, I pushed my lips onto his. He responded immediately, kissing me back with passion. I groaned when I felt him bite down on my lip, asking for entrance that I readily gave into, our tongues fighting each other for dominance.

I smiled against his mouth at his determination to claim me. It was hot and had me aching all over. I thought for just a second on whether to give in, my body deciding for me as I shoved Ryan against the shower wall, deepening the kiss even more.

He gasped in my mouth, finally giving in and I explored his mouth with my tongue as I grabbed one of his legs, wrapping it around my waist to grind on him easier.

Ryan moaned, breaking the kiss and I took this opportunity to attack his neck. I bit softly onto his collar bone before sucking hard. My body went crazy at the thought of leaving my mark on him, something to show everyone that he was mine.

"Alex." Ryan pulled his head away and looked me in the eyes, the mood suddenly turning serious. "Will you tell me about your family today?" He whispered.

I stayed quiet with my forehead pressed against his shoulder for a minute before placing my hands on the wall and shoving myself backwards. Why did he have to ruin a good thing? He just had to bring up the one thing that would make me go from happy to sad and then to anger all in a single breath.