Chapter 10

Amanda's POV

After Simon left I grabbed some food and went to grab my phone since I didn't get it the first time. I turn it on and my notifacations are blowing up. I go through my messages and people are blowing up my phone to tell me to look on twitter. I then open my twitter and go to a post I was tagged in. It's nude pictures of me.....in my underwear and my bra as well in just getting out of the shower. Oh my God who posted these. I feel the tears start to brim in my eyes and my twitter dings. Another picture was posted and it was of me in the uderwear and bra I had on right now. I look around but there isn't anywhere that a person could even get into. I begin to read over the comments.

'What a slut.'
'DM me more Amanda.'
'She's ugly, why is she taking nudes anyway?'
'What an idiot. You should of never sent nudes.'
'Maybe you'd like to bang sometime Amanda.'

I begin to sob and I don't know what to do. My phone dings and it's Simon.
"What the hell Amanda?" 

A-Someone posted a bunch of nudes of me.
S-Why would you even send them to someone.
A-I only ever sent them to one person! 
S-Whatever Amanda.
A-Si please.
S-Just don't text me.

I begin to cry harder and I rip off Simon's shirt that I have on my body. I begin to shake and then my sadness turns to anger at everyone. At the person who posted them and at Simon for being an ass. I knew he was to good to be true. Him being nice or caring was all just one big fu*king lie! Should've know better. I pull on a sweatshirt and then some blue jeans. I've gotta work today so I finish up and then drive to the studio an hour early. I'm still in tears but I don't care anymore. I walk through the back way so I don't have to face the cameras today. Once I'm in the building I practically run to my dressing room and slam the door behind me. I let a few more tears fall before turning to see Christian, my hair dresser, and my wardrobe lady. I wipe my face and then Christian does my makeup while my hair is being done as well. Once they are finished they leave and I'm handed some jeans and I crop top to put on with some heels. Once my wardrobe person leaves I begin to let tears fall slowly as I pull on different clothes. I finish up and look in the mirror. Thank goodness that Christian put waterproof makeup on me. I wipe away the tears and look at the clock. It's already been an hour and a half. Piers and Simon are probably here and ready. I really can't face them today....it just isn't possible right now but I also have to do my job. I make sure that I have no emotion on my face and I straighten my body up. I walk out to the judges room confidently and once I'm there....nobody is to be seen. I look around and there's only stage hands to be seen. I let out a heavy sigh and turn around, bumping into someone in the process and falling on my a**. I look up and there's Simon right in front of me. I scramble to my feet.
"Simon." I whisper.

"Don't" he says and puts his hand up and then crosses his arms.

"Simon....please." I whimper and he just shakes his head.

"Leave me alone Amanda." he says and I begin to sob again. He looks at me with sorrow in his eyes but then just goes around me and walks away. I turn around and watch him walk away. They guy of my dreams is walking away just like that. He won't even let me explain what happened. I don't know what to do or say. I turn back around and now Piers is there with a smile. Once he see's my face he frowns and comes to hug me. I fight it at first but then just relax and he kisses my head.

"What's wrong Mandy?" he asks.

"Have you seen twitter?" I sob.

Pier's POV

She stands in my arms and I'm so happy. I did hurt her but she doesn't have to know it was me. All she needs to know is I'm here now....I finally got her away from the pri*k Simon. 
"I didn't" I say stupidly.

"Someone posted nudes of me. It's all over twitter and Simon is basically finished with me. Here I am an idiot for thinking it was real." she whispers.

"Your not an idiot baby." I say and make her look at me. She looks up at me and those brown eyes just mesmerize me.

Amanda's POV

I look up at Piers and as I go to wipe my face again I feel his lips smash against mine. I try to push away but he holds me in place where I'm at. I try to pull again but again he's to strong. What the hell is he thinking right now. I feel a hand press against my chest and then the feeling leaves. I open my eyes and there stands Simon, his back turned to me and his face towards Piers. His hands are shaking and I can tell his whole body is just trembling.
"Your a piece of sh*t Piers Morgan!" he shouts.

"What?" Piers asks and looks around a bit.

"How could you do that to her?!?" Simon yells and Piers just looks stupid.

"Simon, what are you talking about?" I whisper and he turns to me.

"He posted all those photos of you! Every single one of them!" he yells.

"How do you even know that Simon?" I ask.

"Because I know people that can trace accounts and once I seen it wasn't you who posted them I decided to have him trace the address and everything. It all leads to Piers." he says.

"I-Is that true Piers?" I ask now wanting to cry again but now I'm to angry to.

"Yeah it is. I just want you back." he says.

"Let me tell you what you can do." Simon starts. 

"Simon, wait." I whisper and stand infront of him. 
"How could you?" I whimper.

"I already told you." Piers whispers and I shake my head. Simon finally punches the sh*t out of him and looks straight into his eyes.

"YOUR FIRED!" He screams and then storms off. I walk away to my dressing room and fall back onto the couch. I close my eyes as the tears begin to fall again. When will the tears stop?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
OMG SO I SEEN THAT TWEET ABOUT WHAT PIERS SAID ABOUT DAVID AND I OFFICALLY HATE HIM! I NEVER REALLY LIKED HIM ANYWAY BUT THIS JUST RAISED THE BAR!!!!!!!!