Chapter 21

Amanda's POV

"Do you ever wonder what it would have been like if we hadn't got together?" I ask as Simon and I are still dancing around his yard.

"What do you mean?" he questions, tilting his head.

"Well like if you would've stayed with Demi and I with Piers. What if I would've married Piers? What if I said yes knowing that I love you?" I am now wondering.

"I would let you because that's your decision. I mean I'd be upset that your denying your feelings for me I love you to much to see you hurt. So I wouldn't stop you." he says.

"What about Demi? Where is your relationship even at now?" I ask.

"Well, she's off and doing her own thing. Do I miss her? Yes I do. There's not a day that goes by that I don't think of her. We have so much history and I was her first....I wanted to be her last but clearly she didn't. I've forgiven her but we don't talk to each other at all and I hope one day we can be friends." he whispers, now looking me in the eyes.

"I don't know how you do it." I say, playing with the hair at the nape of his neck.

"What?" he asks.

"Be friends with someone who hurt you. I couldn't do it." I reply.

"Amanda, I hurt you but here we are, dancing in my yard and talking like nothing ever happened." he says.

"Yeah that's because I love you and for some reason I can't just let you go so easily." I smirk and he raises his brow.

"Oh really?" he questions.

"Don't get the big head Cowell." I giggle and then all sudden the sprinklers turn on and cold water starts spraying all over us.
"You have sprinklers?!" I yelp and trying getting away.

"Everyone likes green grass." He laughs and grabs me around my waist spinning me around. I yelp and try getting away because now I'm soaked. Once I get away I run inside and to the kitchen, hiding behide the island.
"Amandaaaa." he calls out while laughing. I hear his footsteps coming closer so I hold my breath and once I think he's left I slowly stand up. I start to walk around the corner and he grabs me from behind. I squeal as he spins me around and then sets me on the counter.

"Holy Shit." I giggle and punch his shoulder. He chuckles and kisses me softly, wrapping his hands around the tops of my thighs. I groan softly and let my hand slide up his shirt.

"So, how about the almost perfect with you being naked?" He chuckles and wiggles his eyebrows.

"You asshole!" I gape and punch his as hard as I can.

"What can't blame a man for trying." He laughs.

"Mmmm and I admire that Mr.Cowell." I say with a smirk and pull him by his collar back to my lips. I feel him smirk against me and I pull away as my soaked clothing is not feeling comfortable anymore.
"Do you have extra clothes I can borrow? I'm freezing my ass off now." I whisper.

"Sure, come on." he chuckles and grabs my hand walking up the stairs. We get to his room and he pulls out a red sweatshirt and a pair of his boxers.

"Clean?" I question jokingly.

"No I wore then lastnight." he says sarcasticly. I throw them at his face and giggle by the surprised look.

"Where can I change?" I ask.

"Um....here or in the bathroom right there." he points to the master bathroom and I can't resist. I walk into the bathroom and it's actually quite beautiful. I strip myself of the cold, wet clothing and decide to take a hot shower. I use some of Simon's shampoo and then rinse off in a timely manner. Once I'm done and dressed, I walk out to see Simon has fallen asleep in some basketball shorts and that's it. I smirk and turn the light out before crawling, slowly in beside him. After about an hour I finally fall asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I KNOW SUPER SHORT BUT I FIGURED I'D UPDATE THE BOOK I NEVER FINISHED!!!