Chapter 20

Amanda's POV

"Are you sure?" he says to me and I'm now surprised. I mean here he was begging me to get back with him and now he's asking if I'm sure. What the fuck is wrong with him? 

"What do you mean am I sure?" I ask now pulling away.

"Well, I mean are you sure? I don't want you to do this for me. I want this for you." he whispers.

"What the fuck Simon? Here am saying I want you back and you are asking if I'm sure?!?" I yelp. I go to walk away but he grabs my wrist.

"WAIT!" He says. I look down at the ground and feel tears start to flood my eyes.
"I'm sorry." he whispers.
"I just want you to want what I want. I don't want you to be unhappy. I mean you do have her? You guys seem pretty happy." he says softly.

"Simon, she's just my friend and I was trying to make you think I had moved on. I couldn't make you think that I was just hung up and never moving on." I say quickly and now am looking back up at him. I see the love flood his eyes and the smile that forms on his face just warms my heart. 

"Thank God!" he says and puts his lips on mine.  It gets kinda heated and he pushes me against the car. My hand slides up his shirt, feeling his stomach and my fingers getting tangled in his chest hair. I hear a car horn and both of us just about jump out of our skin. We begin to laugh and I just hide my face in Simon's neck. The car drives around us and we both end up laughing.
"Do you want to come over?" he whispers in my ear.

"Yeah, I'd love to." I whisper.
"I've gotta go get my purse and a few other things." I smirk and run inside. Alex looks at me and giggles at my wild look.

"What happened?" she giggles.

"I'm going to his place! Help me!" I yell and speed to my bedroom where I shove a pair of underwear in my purse as always. I take off all my clothing and Alex throws a lacey red bra and matching pantie.
"What? I didn't say we would have sex." I laugh.

"Girl, it's probably gonna happen. You two are like two sick love puppies. It's gonna happen." she laughs. I roll my eyes as I clip my push up bra and then pull on my jeans with one of the tshirts he gave me. It's a white one just like what he's wearing now. I then put my hair in a messy bun and grab some knee high boots. Once I get an outfit for tomorrow and stick it in my purse as well I run out to the car and jump in.

"What took you so long love?" he chuckles.

"I had to talk to Alex. She had this crazy weird idea so I had to make sure that she didn't do anything to stupid." I lie because I didn't want him to know what was really going on.

"Oh well just so you know, you didn't have to chage, I found you to be really cute in what you had on." he smirks as he speeds down the road.

"It is cold out and I wasn't walking out in what I had on." I laugh as I pull my seatbelt on.

"And wearing one of my shirts makes it better?" he asks with a raised eyebrow.

"For your information, after you left, I wore this shirt and I still do. Unfortunately it's lost it's scent so most nights I've spent in tears." I frown and then begin to fiddle with the end of his shirt since I'm kinda upset now. His hand slips into mine and I look up at him with a tear down my cheek.

"I won't let that happen ever again." he says and I smile weakly at him. At the same time I feel my heart flutter and I want to just jump in his lap and kiss him. Once we get to his place things start coming back to me. The way he cared for me when I had cancer, the way we made love. My finger tips graze across the kitchen counter where I cleaned him up and we got into a huge arugement that I wish would've never happened. I feel his arms wrap around me and I let out a sigh of relief. I'm fighting back the tears from all the memorys and emotions flooding back to me.
"Please don't cry." he whispers in my ear and turns me around so I'm looking at him.

"I won't." I swallow hard so no tears slip.

"I've got a surprise for you!" he says excitedly and takes my hand. He pulls me outside where there is a blanket on the ground with some light foods and two candles.

"SIMON!" I yelp and throw my arms around his neck. He pulls me to the blanket and we sit down as I look at the assortments of food. There's small pieces of chocolate, grapes, cubed cheese, and some strawberries. I giggle softly and pull Simon's face to mine, kissing him tenderly. He pulls me into his lap and wraps his arms around me. I pull away, biting my lip and I fall back onto my back looking up at the stars. This is to perfect to be true.

"Grape?" he asks. I nod and he pops one in my mouth and then throws one up and catches it in his mouth. Both his fist pump in the air as a celebration.

"Score!" I yelp in excitement, followed by a giggle. I sigh and scoot closer to Simon.

"This is almost to perfect." he whispers as he lays beside me and puts his arm around me.

"Almost?" I question with a fake frown.

"Well, perfection would be that you were naked at the end of the night." he laughs.

"Be careful what you wish for Cowell." I smirk and pull the hair at the nape of his neck. He groans softly and then pulls me as close as possible. I sit up and grab a piece of chocolate to pop in my mouth. He whines and pushes himself up as I stand up.

"Whyyyyyy?" he whines.

"Oh quit whining and just dance with me!" I say sternly and he joins in the middle of his backyard.