Return to the Blueberry Garden

It was irritating him, that slight pressure that was on his arm. Then it happened again. Then again on his hip. Then his chest. His shoulder. His cheek. Now on his eye... and the pressure stayed there.

"What!?" Grimmjow screamed in annoyance, sitting up in bed now. His kid's little hands poking him to wake up.

"Daddy!" They lunged.

"Ahh!"

It was a normal morning, it was how he always woke up every morning for the past three years. He would go to sleep alone, and wake up because of these two... brats!

Grimmjow Jaegerjaquez
Hair and Eyes: Blue.
Height: 6'1. Weight: 176 lbs
Birthday: July 31 Age: 24.
Sex: Male.
Language(s): Spanish, Japanese.
Marital Status: Married
Spouse: Kagami Zaraki
Children: Aimi Jaegerjaquez, Ryuuji Jaegerjaquez
Occupation: VC Gemu Assistant Manager.

This was his current profile at the moment, his life as he pretended to be a human, an espada living in a gigai. It wasn't so bad, except for the fact he was still on house arrest. At least his restrictions were slightly loosened. Grimmjow was now allowed to live in his own place, he didn't have to have Urahara check up on him everyday. His favourite part, he was allowed to exit his gigai and fight without permission from Urahara. However, this restriction only applied if his two kids were in danger.

"Is mommy coming home today?" Ryuuji asked, his smile holding a close resemblance to Grimmjow's.

"No." Grimmjow answered tiredly as he headed towards the bathroom. "Next week." 

"Where's mommy?" Aimi asked, his little girl following him along with Ryuuji.

"She's working." Grimmjow answered as he reached the bathroom door, but not before turning around. "Go get ready for school."

"Kayy!" The twins answered, running back to their rooms to get ready.

Grimmjow walked into the bathroom, and sighed as he looked into the mirror. He still he remembered that day in Squad 4, when both you and him had learned news of you two having twins. One boy... and one girl.

Aimi and Ryuuji Jaegerjaquez.
Fraternal Twins with identical appearances to Grimmjow. [Blue hair and eyes.]
Birthday: December 15. Age: 3
Sex: Aimi- Female. Ryuuji- Male.
Language: Japanese.

Grimmjow was almost in disbelief. Married and a father, that was something he couldn't wrap his mind around. But he enjoyed it, he enjoyed the life that he had worked hard to have. But things took a new turn after the twins 2nd birthday. He was now almost always alone with the twins. Soul Society couldn't let you live in the World of the Living as is, you still had your duty as a Soul Reaper. So for one week, for every month, you came back. But you're gone the week after. You missed majority of the twins Terrible Twos, and were missing majority of their Threes now.

So mostly everyday, was always the same. Grimmjow would drop off the twins to school, and then go to work. The twins only went for half a day, so Urahara would pick them up and bring them to the shop. From there, Grimmjow would pick them up, attempt to cook dinner and feed them, play for a bit, then get them ready for bed. And each day, every night, Grimmjow hated it. Cause at the end of the day, Grimmjow went to sleep alone. He missed you.