Learning to Love (Hariana Fanfic)

Chapter 1

Arianas P.O.V

Here we go again with the bullshit. Another photoshoot. Why did I even pick to be a model anyway? Oh yeah, I remember; my mom is the only reason why I am doing this piece of shit they  call a job.

"ARIANA GET UP!" my mom shouts from the bottom of the stairs. God she can be so annoying.

As I'm walking to my bathroom, I grab my makeup palette and set it down on my dresser. When I tie my hair back into a ponytail, I look into the mirror and I am reminded of my past. The past that haunts me until this day. The scar that sits on the right side of my collar bone almost scares me as much as the story behind it.

While applying the foundation to cover up the scar, I am reminded of my uncle's hands on my skin. I look down at my wrist and I'm reminded of the scars that I have made trying to fight my demons.

Those scars on my wrist hurt more than scars the one my chest , I know I didn't have to make them the tears are forming in my eyes and I pat them gently with my cold finger.

Once I focus back onto the mirror before me, I remember that I have to go to this damn photoshoot, and that I should hurry before my mom loses it.

Harry's P.O.V

That damn alarm clock. That alarm clock wakes me up every Saturday for the same old shit. My mood today isn't any different then it is every other saturday when i have to get up at the same God Damn time. Despite my good looks, why am I even modeling? What made me want to pursue this so called "job" any way? While I am in my thoughts I hear my annoying little brother come in the room.

"Vroom, vroom!"  my annoying little brother says while playing with the hot wheels my dad bought him yesterday. I walk to go take a piss and I see yet again another memory from the night that haunts me to this day. It's like everytime I try to escape and leave it behind me it finds a way to creep from the depths of my worst thoughts; back to that horrid night.

My mom passing has been a huge weight to bear in my life. That's when I remember why I model, she's the only reason. She used to always tell me I had the legs and the face for it. Just thinking about memories of her like when she would smile, or her laugh, makes me wanna go to heaven and take her back. Why God? Why did you have to take a beautiful soul away?! She was my angel!

"What is this?" my little brother wonders while holding up a thong. Really dad?

"Those are undies that woman wear, Jason".

"Oh" he says while putting them back where he found them.

Even though I really don't wanna go to this dreaded photoshoot I am sitting on my bed putting on the same skinny black jeans that I always wear and I am out the door.