Final Practice

Me: Sadly, only two or three chapters remain... but I plan on making them very funny!

Kid: ... De...

Me: Yes?

Kid: don't you dare in this book so soon.

Me: *holds hands up* Hey, now, I'm making a sequel and another book. So you chill your little red head self down.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Y/N's P.O.V

I was walking to school with my kids, yesterday I went and got some really cute costumes for some of them.

I got Kid a pair of blueish grey wolf ear since he is basically sing Wolf in Sheep's Clothing.

I got everyone a black leather jacket for Partners in Crime, and two little police officer outfits and water guns with water that I dyed red.

I got some brightly colered clothes for the girls and boys, for Can't Stop the Feeling and Die Young.

And for some reason Nugget insisted me to get pirate outfits, and fake swords.

Anyways, we had just got to the school, I walked into the building, and unlocked the classroom door. Nugget and the girls went inside, and I followed suit.

I looked at my planer, and noticed how close Graduation was. I took a deep breath and looked at my kids, Nugget was trying to stop his sisters from ripping up a doll. I smiled "So far he's a good brother." I thought.

Monty walked in with a pair of headphones around his neck, I looked at him "Good morning, Monty, are you remembering your lines?" I asked him, he nodded "Yes, ma'am! So far I know almost every line." he said smiling.

I chuckled and looked back at my planer, I didn't have much for today, just more practice. I was so busy I didn't notice Jerome and the twins come in. "Good morning, Mrs. (Y/N)!" the three said, I slightly jumped up. I sighed "Don't scare me like that you three!" I chuckled.

Jerome smirked "Sorry, Mrs. (Y/N)." he said, before he went off to play. I shook it off and sighed, today was going to be boring. I started to listen to our songs, to help remember. I know the girls and Nugget knew them like the back of their hands, but even I need practice.

Kid's P.O.V

I was in the bathroom, cause you know. I noticed something in the trash bin as I was washing my hands. I picked it up and looked at it. I realized what it was a positive pregnancy test. My eyes widen, I put it in my pocket and ran out. The hall monitor looked at me weird, but I ignored it.

I opened the door "No no no no no no." Billy smiled "Hey, Kid." I jumped and kicked Billy, he fell down "Uhhh... what the heck!?" he growled at me, I breathed "You are one of my very best friend, and I couldn't stand by and watch you throw your life like this. You're to young. You're to beautiful!" I said. Billy looked at me weird "What the heck are you talking about?" he asked with his voice shaky. I picked him up "I'm talking about the baby that's growing inside of your belly right now." I said.

Monty walked away "See ya." "I'm not pregnant!" I smiled "Not after that punch your not, heh I've been taking mothai(?) classes." I said happily. "I was never pregnant, Kid." he said. I froze "Uh..... are you sure?" I asked. "Yes, I'm sure." he growled.

Nugget walked to us, and puts his arms around us "I'm sorry, but why the crap is everybody yelling over here?" he asked. I smiled "Oh well, I found d this positive pregnancy test, and-" Nugget punched Billy in the stomach, Billy fell to the floor "Backstabber!" he yelled. "Wait you didn't let me finish. Turns out Billy isn't the one that's pregnant, I think it might be false." I said.

Nugget blinked "Oh... sorry Billy." he apologized, Billy grouned in responses.

Y/N's P.O.V

I looked up from writing the lyrics, and saw Billy on the floor, I took off my headphones, "What happened?" I asked, Kid looked at me, holding a pregnancy test. "I found this pregnancy test in the bathroom, and thought Billy took it, so I kicked him in he stomach." he said. I sighed and shook my head "You two are crazy," I giggled "boys can't get pregnant." Kid tilted his head "Oh..." he said. I smiled and got up, "Okay, guys, final practice, let's make this count, okay?" I said to them.

They all nodded, and I played the music.

♡♡Time Skip by: Kidie (my rp buddy knows what I'm talking about ;) )♡♡

After we got done with the songs, the kids were out of breath. I smiled "Great job, you guys!" I said smiling at them all. Monty smiled "Thanks, Mrs. (Y/N)." he said. I looked at my watch, "Okay, you can all have free time, now go n' play." I said to the kids. They nodded and ran off to play.

I sat down at my desk again and watched (F/Y) (favorite YouTuber).

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

It's done, but guys I want to tell you something. I don't feel like I'm having as much fun writing as I originally had, when I was first writing this book. As soon as I got so much good feedback, I felt like I just had to upload a new part. I don't want to feel like that anymore, I want to have fun writing this, not feeling like I need to update chapter after chapter, to keep you guys happy. I started to think that: if they truly love this book, they could see the charm slightly ware off with each update. I don't feel like I'm putting my whole heart into this book anymore... so I'm putting a pause on this book till I know what to do. If you want to help, please, go ahead and tell me. I love you guys, truly. I want to make you guys happy, honestly. I'm working on the Little Nightmares book, and I realized how much fun I'm having with it. I also noticed how much love and heart I put in it, unlike this book.

I don't to feel like a zombie writing this book, which is why I'm closing the polls, and pausing this book for a bit. Don't worry I'll update it and work on it, but I want to work on something else for a bit. Something to help my mind relax as I work on this, which is why I'm doing the Little Nightmares book. I love the game, and the stories writen by other people.

Sorry if this A/N is longer then the chapter, I just wanted to tell you how I feel about this book now. Love you guys, Dégal.