Field Trip

Me: Time for crazyness!

Monty: But isn't that all the time?

Me: You'll see in a minute, Monty.

Six: Guys I think we should be scared...

Me: You should be *evil laugh*

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Kid's P.O.V

I was walking to school today, since dad had work and mom was too sick to drive me. I walked around the corner to see Monty, Mrs. (Y/N), Haylee, Kelsey, and Nugget. I ran to catch up with them. "Hi, Mrs. (Y/N)!" I said after I caught up. The (H/C) haired teacher turned to me. "Hey, Kid!" she said smiling.

We continued to walk when I got an idea "Mrs. (Y/N), can we go on a field trip?" I asked, she nodded "That's a great idea! But where should we go?" she asked. I thought for a minute, "We can go to my aunt's farm." I answered her. She nodded "If it's fine with your aunt and all of the parents, then we can." she told me as she ruffled my hair. As we walked there I called my aunt, and she said yes!

♡♡Time Skip by: Cindy singing Girlfriend♡♡

When we got to school, Jerome was already in his seat, he seemed spaced out a little. I don't blame him, his dad was in jail after all. I went over to him "Hey, J-" "Kid, just... leave me alone." I did as he asked me too. I took my seat next to Monty, he looked just as worried as I was. Lily and Billy came in "Morning, Mrs. (Y/N)!" they two said at once. The (E/C) eyed woman smiled "Morning, you two, okay so I need you two to call your parents real fast. We are going on a field trip to Kid's aunt's farm." she said.

Lily's P.O.V

Me and Billy nodded "Okay, Mrs. (Y/N)." she handed me the phone, and I called mom.

"Hello?"

"Hi, momma!"

"Hi, Lily, what's the matter?"

"Mrs. (Y/N), wanted me to call you to see if it's okay to go on a field trip today."

"Of course! Where are you going?"

"To Kid's aunt's farm."

"Okay, have fun! I love you!"

"Love you too, momma!"

I hung up and nodded "She said yes!" I said. Mrs. (Y/N) grabbed her phone back, and smiled "Okay, you two can go play while we wait for the others to come." she said.

Me and Billy walked to Haylee and Kelsey, they were playing with Monty, Kid, and Nugget. We started to play as we waited.

♡♡Time Skip by: A cute Nugly picture♡♡

After everyone got here and called their parents, we all could go by the way, Mrs. (Y/N) told the new principal, Jerome's mom Mrs. Gunsmith, and she agreed.

We all loaded up in Mrs. (Y/N)'s car, which had a lot of room, we started to the farm. Cindy look irritated "Do have to go to a farm?" she whined, Kid looked at Cindy from the front seat, "But, Cindy, my aunt has horses." Haylee's eyes lit up and clapped her hands "HORSIES!" she yelled. Cindy smiled "Why didn't you say so?" her and Haylee both looked excited on the why there.

I tapped Nugget's shoulder, motioned for him to come closer, once he did I cupped my hands and whispered "I have a idea for the last day of school, as a why to thank your mom." I told him. Nugget's face lit up "What?" I told him my plan, and we both agreed on it.

♡♡Time Skip by: Six lighting the Maw on fire *in the background* "FREEDOM!"♡♡

Y/N's P.O.V