Lock Down Day 1

Me: Let's do this!

Buggs: I ain't gonna do nothing

Me: *throws a chocolate bar down the hallway*

Kids: *fight each other over the chocolate*

Me: *goes and locks the door* Peace! *sees Monty on her bed* Why!

Monty: Why what?

Me: *sits in her chair* let's just get to the chapter*

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Y/N's P.O.V

I had all the kids around me, some were crying. I let them crawl in my lap and chair, and tried to shush them. I reached for my bad and dug out my laptop. "I know what we can done while we're on lock down." I booted up the laptop, and reached for a movie in my bag. I pulled out, (F/K/M) and but in my laptop's disc holder. Once it started to play I got up and tried to do something for every necessary thing we need. I found a four blankets, some towels, some string, extra rolls of toilet paper, and garbage bags, okay I can work with this. My parents were truck drivers so I know how to handle with a make shift bathroom.

I put a garbage can in a corner and empty the bag, then replaced the bag. I put the string on one wall and connected it to the other wall. I then threw one of the blankets over the the string and let it hang there, you know for privacy. I put a roll of toilet paper next to the make shift toilet. Done with the bathroom, now onto the beds. I looked for anything soft and squish so it wouldn't hurt them, but I didn't. I had an idea, I knew there were only two girls, but they hate each other... thanks for making this harder, Cindy and Lily... then again... they don't know the birds and the bees... I guess I'll let them sleep together.

Food wise... already done. My mom always made me being food and snacks, you know for the 'zombie apocalypse' yeah... my mom's a nutcase. Needless to say... I had almost a two week supply of food and bottled water.What else do we need... cloths... yeah can't do that.

I looked at the time 12 pm okay, we can do this. I walked back over to the kids and let Cindy and Monty sit in my lap to watch the movie.

♡♡Time Skip by: A cute kid movie!♡♡

After the movie ended I heard the kids' stomachs growl, I giggled, "Who's hungry?" I asked. They all raised their hands, I reached for my bag and pulled out a bag of (favorite chips), and hand them to the kids. I tried to fix up the beds them. I pushed two tables together and put three towels over it, then put a blanket on top of it. Pillows... hmmm... nothing. I went back to the kids, "Okay guys what do you want to do?" I asked them. They thought for a moment, Monty raised his hand, "Yes, Monty?" "We can plan for our graduation, it's three weeks from now." THREE WEEKS!?! WHY DIDN'T THE PRINCIPAL SAY ANYTHING!?!

I took a deep breath, and clapped my hands "Okay, any suggestions?" I asked them. Nugget raised his hand "Yes, Nugget, what's your idea?" I asked him. "We could dance or do a play." I liked his idea. "I like it, okay, raise your hand if you want to dance." I told them. Cindy, Jerome, Nugget, the kid, and Lily raised their hands. Five out of seven, dancing wins. "Okay, since more people want to dance, we're going to dance. Now what do we want to dance to?" I asked them. Buggs raised his hand "Yes, Buggs?" "Monster by Skillet!" wasn't that the heavy metal song about some crazed counterpart of a person. "No, I want to dance to Die Young by Kesha!" Cindy said, wait wasn't that the song about partying and getting high? "No, I want to dance to My Demons by Starset!" Jerome said. That ones okay I guess. "I want to dance to Timber by Pitbull and Kesha." said Monty. "Nugget wants to dance to Dynamite!" that sounds fun! "I would like to dance to Partners in Crime by Set It Off." Lily whispered. The kid shrugged, I guess he didn't care.

Dang so many amazing song to choose from. I can see Timber, Dynamite, Partners in Crime, and maybe Die Young, but I can't see Monster or My Demons. A idea suddenly ran through my head "What about we take turns with the song, that way everyone can dance to what they want!" I said. They thought for a minute till, "Nugget agrees with Mrs. (L/N)!" the others nodded. Great. "Now, everyone, I want you guys to make your own dance moves, but please nothing bad or inappropriate." I said. They nodded and went off and played.

I returned to my desk and started to draw my OC (OC's name), he/she was my expertise at drawing. After I got done with his/her head Buggs came up to me "Yes, Buggs?" I asked him. "Mrs. (L/N) can I talk to you?" he asked me. I nodded and turned my chair to him "Of course, Buggs." I spoke in a soft voice. "Mrs. (L/N), how do you know if you like someone, you know, like like them like them." he asked me. I smiled "Well, you feels all fuzzy, and feel nervous around them, your heart races when you're around them, and sometimes nosebleeds." I said, almost forgetting the nosebleeds, man I hate them. Buggs blushed "Oh, and you blush too." I added after seeing his blush. Buggs nodded hugged me, I hugged him back "Thanks, Mrs. (L/N) now I know what's wrong with me." Buggs said. "Buggs, please call me Mrs. (Y/N) from now on." I said.

I smiled and gave him a nudgie, he chuckled and walked off to Cindy. I turned back to my picture, after I drew his/her body Nugget came up to me. "Mrs. (Y/N), can Nugget see what your doing?" Nugget asked me. I nodded and let him climb in my lap "Who's she/he?" Nugget asked. "This is (OC's name), my OC." I said as I did his/her (accessories). Nugget smiled "Nugget like (OC's name)! Can Nugget try to draw him/her?" Nugget asked me. I nodded and hand him a piece of paper and a pencil. "Thank you, Mrs. (Y/N)." Nugget said before he tried to draw (OC's name)'s head and body.

I looked back at the time 1:45. Okay... I have enough food and drinks to last us a while, I'm sure everything will be fine, lock down should be lifted and minute now and today will be over. I don't see how Mrs. Applegate hated these kids, I love them!

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Me: *reads comments cause she's bored* Awww I'm so glad you guys enjoy this book!

Billy: *kicks at the door* LET US BACK IN!!

Me: No *troll face*

Monty: *unlocks the door*

Kids: *charge at De*

Me: *grabs tablet and jumps out window* You'll never take me alive!!

*cue Partners in Crime by Set It Off*

Nugget: Nugget will end this chapter *turns to you* Bye Nugget's friends!!