Cheater - (Luke)

"Hey, Luke, Hun. . .do you mind picking up your dirty robes? They've been on the floor for over three days, and I've asked you to take care of them already." I sighed sadly as I spoke gently in hopes to avoid another argument. But I shut my eyes at the sound of his heavy sigh.

          "Will you quit nagging me about the laundry? If it bothers you so much, then why don't you pick it up!" I flinched at his tone, but stayed silent.

          "I-I'm sorry." I grabbed his robes and placed them in the laundry basket.

          "You better be." He huffed.

          "You know what?" I dropped the basket with a dangerous tone. The clothes scattered the once bare floor. "Get out."

          "Excuse me?" He stood angrily. "Do you want to repeat that?"

          "GET OUT!" I yelled, I picked up the basket and threw it with all my strength and aimed it at his head. "I know what you did. I thought I could get past it, but I've heard you talk in your sleep. You've grown distant, you're irritated, you don't love me." Angry tears clouded my vision.

          "Wha-?" He tried to save himself, but I pointed towards the door. "(Y/N), please." His voice cracked and that forced more tears down my cheeks.

          "Please just leave right now, I need some time alone." I cried. He bowed his head and walked out the door. The sound of the door shutting caused me to fall to my knees and sob my heart out.

Every night he spoke of her,

Her name,

Her beauty,

Her.

And I broke every night,

Crying for him to say my name again,

To tell me I'm beautiful,

To want me.

And the saddest part of everything, everytime he lied to me,

Everytime her hurt me,

Everytime he cheated on me,

Was that I still loved him,

I'm still in love with him,

And it breaks me.

. . .

"Hello. . ." He stood before me looking like a mess. His face was exhausted and his eyes were puffy with old tears. But his look resembled mine a couple of day ago.

          "Hi. . ." I squeaked back, it's been about a week since I kicked him out. "I'm sorry." I broke down into fresh tears of pain and sadness. I fell into his chest, but he took me in as if he hadn't been away for days.

          "Why are you apologizing? I should be the one apologizing." He held me as I cried all over again. "I don't know why I did such a thing, I was idiotic and I'm toxic for you. I don't expect to back to the way things were, much less for your forgiveness." I broke from the embrace and allowed him in. We both sat on the sofa.

          "I'm sorry people stood by me and left you alone." I breathed in heavily and tried to stop my silent tears. "I'm sorry if it was my fault you cheated."

          "Dear, God, (Y/N). Don't you ever think that way. It was not your fault. It my fault for being a dumbass." He scolded himself, I decided to look up and see tears roll down his cheeks. "I'm really sore for all the shit I put you through."

          "Is it bad that I really miss you? I know it sounds screwed up, but I still love you." I laughed at how pathetic I sounded. "I'm sorry, I must sound like an idiot, I just- I can't help it!" I sighed. "I want to forgive you. . .hell- I've already forgiven you! I feel like I'm going crazy, Luke."

          "If you feel that way, I would never do anything to screw with what we had if I could have just one and only second chance." He spoke sincerely and I was in a war in my head as to what I should do. But I knew that I loved him. I knew that if he wasn't serious about us, then he wouldn't be here.

          "Okay." I slightly cried, but pulled him into a hug and cried. Until I abruptidly pulled back. "What exactly did you do with her? Please don't lie to me Luke. . ."

          "I promise to you and to the force. . .We made out once, that was it. I promise you I felt disgusted with myself afterwards. I'm so, so sorry (Y/N)." He spoke while looking into my eyes.

          "It may take a little while, but I'm sure we can move on from this, Luke." Our foreheads touched before we connected our lips in a very much needed kiss.

For: Skywalker_Princess