You're Breaking My Heart-(Anakin) PT2

"Please wait!" Tears ran down my face as I ran out of the temple and farther away from Anakin. My brother is dead, my Jedi brother's and sisters are dead, and my own master was willing to kill me. Why couldn't they sense the good in me? I stumbled to my knees and sobbed. "(Y/N), I'm so sorry. I don't know what got into me. All that hatred for the one who killed the jedi, I couldn't see any good. I know you distrust us, but please trust me when I say I would rather die than be at the end of the weapon that would take your life."

     "Ani- I don't know. My mind is clouded with confusion and sadness. All those years we spent with each other, knowing each other's little quirks. We knew what buttons to push and what buttons to not push. We were identical when it came to duels. You always knew what I was thinking even when I blocked it off." I sobbed. "And for you to not trust me, I couldn't take it. That look of fear in your eyes. . ."

     "That fear was due to me wanting you to live. I knew you were innocent, I tried so hard to prove it, but then Ventress sabotaged you and made you look even worse and the Council stopped listening to me. They began with force and there was nothing I could do. I'm so sorry." I felt arms wrap around me and I cries harder. My head was swarming with thoughts. I was a nineteen year old girl and I was about to be killed by those I called family. . .what was I supposed to do? All I could do was cry.

     The only instinct I had in my body was to cry. I have never cried so much in my life. "I said I was never coming back. . .but why am I still here? Why does some part in me want to stay?"

     "Because we were once your family, (Y/N). I was once your family. But I want to be more than just your friend. I love you too much to lose you all over again." He had tears in his eyes as well. His blue eyes glossed over with tears of sadness, regret, and dispair. I glanced one second at his lips and that was all it took to lean in. I had forgotten about the Jedi code a long time ago. I kissed him with need. Because I was in need. In need of light, happiness, and in need of him, Anakin Skywalker.

Okay, so I wanted to leave the story off to a good ending and I hope I did that. I may start writing again, but I'm writing another book called " DREAMING》GIF series " please check it out I think it's a cute concept for a book. I'll make the Rey imagine longer if I get the time. I have to worry about school at the moment, but I love my new book because it's cute and simple and it relaxes me to write it. I will take requests on it, like a certain character or person but not an actual gif request. Okay love you all, byee.