.I'm A Smuggler's Kind Of Gal-(Han Solo).

I held a smirk in my lips as a pirate held my hands roughly above my head.

"The least you could do is buy me a drink first." I winked as he tightened the ropes.

"Shut it, Jabba will see you soon." He sneered before I spat in his face and kicked him where the sun doesn't shine. I slipped out of my ropes and used them to tie the pirate up.

"No, I don't think so. Jabba will see you soon." I laughed before walking out the back door and snapped both of the guards' necks using the force. I held my hand out and my lightsaber appeared in my grasp. I straightened out my clothes and threw my large robe over my small body, covering my face in the huge hood. I continued to strut all the way to the Millennium Falcon. I walked right on the ship and was immediately pinned down by my lovely best friend.

"Hey, Solo. If you wanted to be this close to me, all you had to do was ask." I winked. He scoffed and stood up flustered.

"As if." He fakely rolled his eyes and I walked ahead of him with a smirk still plastered on my face.

"Hey, Chewie. Miss me?" I laughed as the walking carpet hugged me and spun me around. "Where were you, Solo?" I arched an eyebrow at the man who didn't come to my rescue.

"You're a big girl, I knew you could handle yourself." He answered before walking to the front to take off.

"My hero." I sighed sarcastically and sat down next to Chewie as we began to play rock, paper, scissors. "How was your day, Chewie?" I smiled. He roared a response. "I'm sorry Solo bored you to death. Good thing I'm here, right?" I winked.

"Mind helping me out, Darlin'?" Han asked from the front of the ship.

"Han, you don't need my hel-" I was cut off by a certain pair of lips as I turned the corner. I decided to go with it and ran my hands up his chest and continued to kiss him. He held my waist and trapped me against the wall. We were cut off by a certain pair of twins clearing their throats. "Sorry." I smirked as I patted Han's cheek softly. His face held the goofyest grin I have ever seen as I strutted towards Leia so we could talk. I knew she would want every detail. She pulled me to a secluded room and squealed.

"I've waited forever! Wait a second, Luke you owe me twenty seven credits!" She yelled as she ran out, leaving me laughing and falling on my bed. I smiled as I thought about the kiss. I sat up as I heard my door slide open.

"Where we're we?" Han smirked as he ran towards me and tackled me on the bed with a kiss. It was amazing, my whole body felt as if it were on fire. . .

......

"Nice bruises, (Y/N)." Luke winked as I walked into the main part of the ship. I blushed as I felt the soreness on my neck. "Wow, Han Solo got the famous (Y/N) Skywalker blushing." He smirked as I swatted his hair.

"Shut it, SkyBoy." I glared at my younger brother. He laughed it off as Han and Leia walked in. I pushed Luke out of his seat and sat there while drawing on the table with my finger.

"Hey, Darlin'" Han smiled as he sat down next to me as Luke rubbed his sore butt and stood up with a scowl.

"Anger leads to the dark side." I smirked his way and he mocked me quietly as I laughed. I leaned into Han's side and rested my head on his shoulder. "We should go out on a date." I looked up at him.

"Pay up, Leia." Luke smirked at Leia as she groaned.

"You couldn't have waited for him to ask you out?" She complained as she handed over money.

"What is up with you two and betting on our relationship?" I laughed. They looked away in shame and walked out. I smiled to Han. "So, Solo, wanna take a fellow smuggler on a date?"

"I'd love to." He smirked and kissed my head. We then walked to the front to fly the ship. "We're going to Coruscant. Buckle up." He smiled as he jumped at lightspeed. . .

......

And they lived happily ever after in a galaxy far, far away. . .