.Everyone Loves a Tease-(Han Solo).

*MATURE CONTENT*

"Look, Kid, that old man said to stay here, so that's what we're doing." Han snapped at Luke. Luke huffed and sat down with a glare towards Han. I rolled my eyes and sat on Han's lap. I rested against his chest as he placed both of his hands on my body. I twirled his hair between my fingers and he began to look flustered. Luke began to look uncomfortable.

"I'll stand watch." Luke spoke, grossed out, and walked out the doors, leaving Han and I alone. I ran my finger along the clone armour and looked into his eyes.

"Why such a pink face, Stud?" I smirked.

"Well, I have a beautiful woman sitting on me, how can I not?" He said, VERY flustered. I began to bring my hand down his chest and to his legs. I ran a finger on the inside of his thighs. He shuddered a breath and grabbed my hand roughly.

"Come on, you know you love it." I breathed in his neck. I blew hot air in his ear. He reluctantly let go of my hand and grasped my waist shakily. I continued and gently placed my hand on the waistline of his armour. His breath hitched sharply as I touched his skin with my cold hand. "Relax, Baby." I whispered and moved my hand further down his tight pants. I touched his man hood and ran my hands in an up and down motion. He began to breathe heavily as his chest heaved up and down. I ran my thumb around his sweet spot. I suck his neck as he whimpered under my form. I fastened my pace and waited until he let out a loud whimper. I stopped and pulled my hand out as fast as I could. I looked into his eyes as I licked his pre-juice slowly in front of him. He held a frustrated face as he grinds upwards. I cleaned my hand and stood up. I strutted to the door with a smirk on my face.

"Don't worry, I'll finish you. . . After we save the princess." I left a flustered Han as I nodded towards Luke. "Let's go save us a princess."

. . . .

*MAJOR SMUT WARNING!*

We saved the princess and we're now on the ship. Chewie was flying the ship with Luke and I was leading Han to a secluded room. He gripped my waist tight and threw me on the bed roughly. He immediately ripped his clothes off and managed to take mine off as well. He got close to the bed and gripped my hair on his fingers. I let out a yelp, but none the less smiled up at him. He forced himself in my mouth. I moaned and sent vibrations as he sighed and continued to deep throat me.

"This is what you get. You want to tease me? You want to be sexy and leave me dazed? I'm going to make you forget your own name by the time I'm done with you." He growled and forced my head to go faster. He whimpered and moaned as he came closer to his high. He gave three insanely quick thrusts before releasing in my mouth. I let out a sigh of happiness before he pulled me off of him.

Quick A/N, I stopped it because I felt it was a but too mature for other readers but u hope some of you enjoyed the story.