.You're breaking My Heart-(Anakin).

I woke up and threw on my Jedi robes. I knew I had a big day ahead of me so I wrapped my hair in a high pony, with my Padawan braid. I stretched my arms and the rest of my sore bones. I yawned and walked out of my room I owned on the outskirts of Coruscant. As I was walking the dirty streets I felt a hand on my shoulder. The only way I reacted was pulling the stranger's arm hard enough and heard a scream of agony. I had dislocated his shoulder.

Hey, we can't all sit up in thrones in tall, fancy buildings.

I turned to the hurt stranger and pushed him against the wall.

"Damn it, how many of there are you?" I sneered.

"I'm sorry." The man whose eyes I haven't looked into for years sincerely spoke.

"Ani?" I asked softly and hurt with large eyes. Like a dear in the headlights. "How dare you." I glared, my eyes resembling burning ashes. Like that of the picture she burned what seemed like centuries ago. I pushed his chest and was just about to turn to dash away, but I felt a barrel of a gun coming into contact with the back of my head.

"Hello, Ma'am." I heard the clone speak in sorrow.

"Well, well, well. If it isn't my old partner in battle, Nik. Long time no see." I scowled at the man who fought by my side during our war that occurred so long ago.

"I'm sorry, Ma'am. But we must take you in." He looked down in his helmet.

"Please, no more running. It only makes you look guiltier. I know you didn't do this, so let's prove it." Anakin pleaded as a shadow waltzed out of an alley way.

"Is someone bothering you, Little Sister?" My partner in crime smirked our way with his lightsaber twirling in his hands.

"Don't worry about it, Luca. Just walk away, please." I looked his way. I didn't want him to do anything, it would be too many deaths.

"Are you sure? Because this problem could just go away if you ask. . . ?" He laughed.

"Luca, just leave it." I warned. He slowly walked backwards out of our sight, and I knew he would be back so I gave up. "Take me in." I quietly spoke.

"Wha-?" Anakin started.

"DO IT ALREADY!" I screamed with crazed and tired eyes towards the man I used to call my friend, my best friend. He looked down at my frail body and nodded towards Rex and Nik who proceeded in placing cuffs on my wrists and both grabbed my arms and hands.

"Did you two forget how many times I have saved both of your pathetic, blinded lives? You owe me! But no, you're soldiers. You do your duty." I mocked in their accent. I couldn't believe that they think I could have done such a crime. That I would hurt my brothers and sisters. It hurts. "It's fine, because one day you'll get what is coming to you. And who knows? Maybe you'll be crying on your knees, just begging for forgiveness. Begging for someone to believe you when no one else will." They pulled me on a ship and Anakin tried his best to avoid eye contact.

"What? Scared that if you look into my eyes that I'll make you a killer as well?" I smiled wickedly.

"What? Of course not. It's not like that." He defended with creased eyebrows. "Why would you say that? I don't think of you as a killer. You wouldn't hurt a fly."

"Then why the cuffs?" I growled. "I never thought I would see the day where the high and noble chosen one would turn their best friend, whom they've know for their entire childhood until they both became Padawans, into the people who are debating to tale her life."