Tweleve: ready or not, here i come

"Look Wyatt, I know for sure that Lily isn't safe with your people" I said.

"Gotta trust me on this" Wyatt said smiling as he chewed his straw.

We were at a diner planning a kill on our next victim. Wyatt clicked several things and typed mumbo jumbo and he moved the computer screen to where we both could see it.

"Andy Moran" Wyatt said.

I looked at his profile picture and I didn't recognize him one bit. "Does he fit your code?" I asked.

"No shit sherlock" Wyatt said.

He ate a fry covered in ketchup and he cleaned his greasy finger on the napkin.

"Went in a school bus, killed everyone on the bus including the driver and then left" Wyatt said.

"This is a job for a police or detective" I said.

"No one can identify the killer because he was wearing a mask. But I was spying on him earlier that day and I saw him go on that bus" Wyatt said.

"Let's have someone else handle it" I protested.

"Look, if you do two more jobs for me, I set Lily free" Wyatt said.

My heart skipped a beat when he said Lily.

I gave him a serious face showing him to not fuck with me.

"You can do this Bieber, the kid is like half your size" Wyatt said patting me on the shoulder.

"You better not be fucking lying to me" I said as I stood up and began putting a 10 dollar bill on the table.

I left and Wyatt yelled "meet you tonight at 11" Wyatt said.

Doing the dirty work for him again.

Now I have to go find Andy Moran and inject him with horse tranquilizer and bring him to my killing room.

I got a text from Wyatt and I opened the notification

Wyatt: 21st Maynor Street, floor 3, room 204.

I decided not to text him back because I need to check the place out.

Maybe I should visit him and see how he is.

I drove to the address Wyatt gave me and by the looks of it, it was a poor, ugly, bad condition place.

Damn, he lived in a dump.

I opened the main door and went to the badly beaten up elevator.

I clicked the button to go to the 3rd floor. The elevator was extremely smelly and it was so worn out that it hardly even moved.

I can't be in this dump for so long. I go in and I go out.

The elevator door finally opened and I walked out of the small smelly room. I slowly walked the small hallway looking for room 204.

190...

192...

194....

196...

198...

200...

202...

204...

I found it. I didn't know whether to knock on the door to check if anyone would answer. So I did. I heard no respond. I grabbed my pick lock kit from my pocket and I began trying to unlock the knob.

I heard a click and I slowly opened the door. The room was covered in Blood. Their was a blood of blood from corner to corner. I didn't enter the room because I didn't want to leave a footprint anywhere. I saw a body hanging from the roof. It was facing the wall so I couldn't see the face. I really hope this isn't Andy Moran. I doubt it because it was a feminine body.

I don't know what kind of message Wyatt was sending me but I couldn't figure it out. What the hell is he trying to tell me.

I slowly closed the door and I walked back to the Elevator.

I walked back to my car relieved that I'm smelling fresh air again.

I went to my car and their was a note on it.

Is their someone following me?

I picked up the letter and unfolded it.

"Some people deserve to die, just like you. You can run, but you can't hide" and the signature read "The Double Killer".

Who the hell is The Double Killer?

I dialed Wyatt's number and hoped that he would respond.

"Hello?"

"Wyatt, you son of a bi-" I began saying with anger but then he cut me off and began explaining himself.

" you went, good, it's a lesson you should learn, never trust anyone".

"What the fuck was that?" I asked.

"It's more of a present" Wyatt said cheerfully.

"I'm done with your games" I kept saying in anger.

"Oh, the game isn't over" Wyatt said hanging up.

Ok that's it, I'm killing Wyatt and finding Lily.

Wyatt, ready or not, here I come.