One: Pilot

I'm Justin Bieber. 

The outcast of the school.

I'm quiet, I don't talk.

It's not because i'm shy, i'm not shy at all.

I just think it's best if i don't talk.

I drive my own car, I have the looks, I have the money but I just choose not to talk to anyone.

Or at least that's what my parents tell me to do.

Just so that i'm safe.

It's been this is way since my first kill. I was twelve.... I was at the park and a kid was throwing sand at me. I got angry and I told the kid that I wanted to show him a secret hide out. He was stupid enough to follow me and I took him far away from the park into the Forrest. I went inside a secret hole and I grabbed a rock and hit im to death. I was covered in blood and I was 12 and I didn't think of that. I ran back to the park and my father looked at me and ran to me. He grabbed his jacket and covered me. "why here son?" my dad asked. I just stood still and he carried me. He sat me on the back of the car and my mom ran to the car and went into the front seat. My dad quickly drove back to our house and my mom bathed me. "who did you kill?" My dad asked and my mom was crying because she was extremely scared. "a boy" I said with a innocent voice. "why?" my dad asked as he stayed calm. "he was mean to me" I said again, with my innocent voice.

My mom left crying the room and i was still covered in soap and blood. I looked at the water and it was red. I was fasinated with the color. My dad went on his knees and began washing me. "you can't be doing this son. I taught you the code." My dad said. I rolled my eyes "I know, only kill the ones who deserve it". "i can't believe you did that, you are not going to have a friend, you will not speak to anyone. If a teacher talks to you, you can but still. You don't speak to anyone at all, did i make myself clear young man?" My dad asked me in a very serious harsh tone.

"yes sir" I said.

every since that day, I havn't said one word in public. I'm in high school now. I'm 16 and i'm a sophomore. Only a few people know my name but who the hell cares right? it's all about the popular kids.

I walk to my locker with ear-buds in my ears listening to some Arctic Monkeys. I have my backpack on one shoulder and my skateboard on my other arm. I arrived at my locker, placed my skateboard on the ground and entered my pin number. I opened it and put my skateboard in my locker and slammed the door shut. I walked to my classroom which is literally right next to my locker and I sat in the back of the classroom. I sat down and got out my notebook. But this is a special notebook. I have all of my sketches. I'm a drawer. I would like to be a tattoo artist someday, Well maybe because i have a ton already but besides that, I love the designs that i make. I draw tons of new sketches, i have skulls, animals, roses, sketches of girls in my classrooms. Not trying to sound stalker-ish but I sit in my classroom for 45 minutes, I already know this stuff so I just sketch girls.

I grab my black ink pen and start a new sketch. What should I draw today? I began drawing a circle. Then the neck, the ears, the eyes, the nose, the lips, the hair, the eyebrows. I began drawing my mother. After I finished her, I drew angel wings because I took away her innocence. I destroyed her life, she doesn't really want to talk to me anymore. After my first kill my mom went a little crazy and got sent to mental care center for over a year and she came back a few months ago but she refuses to even look at me. I drew a halo on top of her head and I drew mascara tears under her eyes. I put my signature on the bottom right of the picture. She looked like an angel. Maybe because she is an angel.

I flipped the page and I wanted to sketch another one, what's next? what is on my mind?

killing someone.

I drew another circle, similar to my moms head shape.

"Justin Bieber" the teacher said. I looked up and I noticed that she was taking roll call. I rose my hand high up in the air. She saw me and she smiled at me but i kept my straight serious face and went back to drawing. It was a smaller circle. I just drew randomly, I drew hair of a boy, boy lips, boy eyes, boy ears, boy eyebrows. I took a look at it. I ended up drawing the kid I killed 4 years ago. I stared at it. Looking at every detail of my sketch. I loved killing him, but at the same time I regret it. I don't know why I love it, I just do. 

I closed the notebook and put it back in my backpack. I looked up and the teacher was giving the class a lecture about The Life of Julius Caesar. I already know this story, I read it twelve times, since I have nothing to do during weekend or breaks I just read books. I study and I get ahead of my classes so I don't have to pay attention in them. I guess that'y why they always seat me in the back. Because I literally have 100 average in every class. I may be a bad person, but I have extremely good grades.

All though this year might be the year that I have to talk because one of our required courses that I need to take is speech. When I have to talk infront of the class or even talk to others. This wouldn't work out if my dad found out but I'll just keep it quiet for now. Since i'm 16, my dad thinks i'm old enough to register myself so I am and so he doesn't know what kind of classes i'm taking. It's not like he cares or anything.

After the teacher finished her lecture she handed out blank pieces of paper and she said that she needed some grades so we have a easy project to do. We have to google some Julius Caesar pictures and draw him. The person who draws the best picture gets extra credit. She gave us the ntire class period to draw it. I grabbed my black pen and I was ready to draw. I got on my phone and googled a picture of him and memorized his face. I drew a circle, then some features that would look great on Caesar. 

I finished in twenty minjtes and I got up and walked to the front of the class. I felt like students were staring at me. I handed the paper to my teacher and she was amazed by the drawing. I didn't know how to react to that so I just did what my dad usually says to do. 

Smile.

I smiled at her and she placed the paper down by her desk. I walked back to my bakcpack and just sat down staring at people's heads. They were focused. I noticed some sucked at drawing. I couldn;t help myself but i giggled a bit.  Soon after other kids stood up and turned in their papers. They began talking to each other, girls talking about girly things and boys talking about boy things. What do I want to talk about? I would love to talk about blood, the crave of killing and more blood. Maybe that's why my dad wants me to stay put. To ignore others and not talk. 

The bell rang and everyone stood up and I grabbed my bag and placed it on both shoulders this time. I silently walked to my next classroom and sat in the back. Once again i began drawing again. It's what I do all day anyways. class after class, I'm just quiet. That's who I will be anyways.

finally school was over and I grabbed my skateboard and skated a couple blocks from the school and I finally arrived to my car. I have to drive a couple blocks away because I don't have a permit to park at my school and i rather park far away so no douche bag egg my car or spray paint it. I opened the door and placed my board and backpack on the passenger seat. I started the engine and drove home. I opened the door and my mom was cooking. I didn't say anything and she kept cooking. "Hey Justin" My father said waving at me as he was watching football in the living room. I waved and headed to my room. I threw my board and backpack in my cloest and grabbed the red solo cup filled with black paint. My walk was red but i've been painting my sketches onto my wall. I already have half of my wall filled with two sketch books. I decide to do something even better. I began painting the biggest oval ever. I wanted to paint that picture of my mom as the biggest painting I ever did. It would be the biggest, the halo would be at the top of the wall and half of her body would at the bottom of the wall. I finised her head and decided to take a break. I quickly showered and went downstairs. My mom was serving to plates as usual, pretending I wasn't here. I then grabbed my own plate and served myself. Before I left I said the usual. "Thanks mom" and left. I finsiehd my food and went back to painting. I didn't finish it but i'll finish tomorrow. I turned off the lights and went to sleep.