Four: It Was Me

I'm sitting on the park bench. I'm watching every sudden move from my next target. She doesn't know who I am, which is a good thing. She's alone, we both are alone. She is taking pictures of different sections of the park. This is a closed park so it makes things easier. I open my bag and I take out my needle. This needle is filled with horse tranquilizer and I'm going to inject it in her neck so it makes things a whole lot easier.

I slowly walk up to her, sh doesn't see me or hear me because i'm facing her back. I quickly run up to her and inject her neck. She gasps for air and she quickly fell asleep. I carry her on one shoulder and I walk to my car.

You see, I have another code I invented. I have my own rules, mainly because I couldn't follow my fathers rules. Each kill room is in a different site. I completely cover the room with plastic wrap so I don't leave a trace of blood. The last thing I need is to go to jail. I quickly drive to a old construction site and I went into the equipment room and placed her on the table. I wrapper her with suran wrap as well but I took off her clothes first. I checked my watch and I have 20 minutes. I can do this.

After a couple of minutes my target woke up. She was scared and tried getting out but she couldn't. She began crying and screaming for help. "no one will hear you" I said smiling while holding a knife. My adrenaline began to start "do you know how much I miss seeing blood?" I asked. My target kept on crying and I tightly hold the knife with both hands and aim in to her chest. I pull my arms up and quickly back down stabbing her chest. She gasped for air and quickly died. I smiled as I watched the blood run down from her naked body.

quickly put her in a trashbag and I went outside and threw her in a hole I dug earlier and covered it.

another day another kill.

I drove home and opened the door and my mom was cooking. "hey Justin" my mom said greeting me first. "Hey" I replied. I walked up stairs to celebrate the victory of my second kill. I grabbed my sketch book and I found the page that I drew the girl and i saw it at a amazement. I closed my eyes trying to vision the scenery again. The blood, the color of it. It really amazes me. I just don't know why.

I drew a big red X on the picure so it represents that I have killed her. I felt a smile creep up on my face. This kill, just killing again makes me feel like i'm a complete different person. I know who I am again. I'm a serial killer, a Psychopath. You name it.

I just love the way it makes me feel. I need to kill someone else. I just don't know who and when. But I not now. I'll wait until the parents file a missing person report and so the cops are distracted. I will be able to kill more people. It's better for me and them anyways,

I walked downstairs and grabbed some egg plant that my mother had made and went back up stairs. I laid on my bed and turned on the TV and watched some Netflix. This night was not like any other night. It was the night I had my second kill and enjoyed it. I closed my eyes and fell asleep a few minutes later.

"daddy, where is mommy?" I asked. My dad looked at me in sadness. "She is far away right now, she needed to go to a vacation, but meanwhile she is away we need to figure out why you killed that little boy" my dad replied. "I know why I killed that boy, I killed him because he was bothering me and he deserved it" I replied. "Look, just listen to me, I am going to help you because I know how it feels like" my dad said in a serious tone.

"What?" I asked in confusion. How could he know how it feels like to be a psychopath.

"When I was 3 my mother was murdered right in front of me. It changed me through out the years. I always felt like blood calmed me. I've killed people too, why do you think I gave you a code, why do you think I didn't react like your mother when you killed that boy a week ago" my dad said raising his voice.

I didn't know what to say because I was twelve, I was still taking in the new information I had just received.

"Look, I want you to remember this conversation for the rest of your life. I'm going to show you how to act like a normal person, I'm going to help you make a kill room and how to leave no trace of evidence behind. It doesn't matter if you don't agree with me but the last thing your mother needs is you in jail" my father said raising his voice.

"The first step is learning more about what you think, in order for me to know your intelligence I need to learn what you think, so let's say you just killed someone, where would you hide the body?" My dad asked.

"I would bury it, maybe in a old place" I replied.

"where did you hide the body last time?" He asked again.

"in a hole under a small cave I found, it's maybe 1 mile away from the park" I replied.

My father got up and went to the fridge to grab another beer. "this will be a long night son" My dad said in fustration.