Nine: What do I do?

Lily and I are still still in the old room from the old construction site. "don't worry, I won't tell anyone" Lily said. I had so many things running through my brain it was hard to tell whether she was lying or not. "shit shit shit shit" I began yelling. I banged the table with my fist and Lily kind of jumped. "what's wrong" Lily asked. "your the problem, I can't kill you because I have feelings for you but you know who I am and I don't know what to do with that information" I said raising my voice freaking out. Lily placed her hand on my shoulder and calmly said "Justin, I will never tell anyone who you really are" Lily said. 

"how do I know" I asked. 

"You don't, you just have to really believe in me" Lily said. 

It was silent for a moment and Lily got up and she was still naked. She slowly got closer to me and began kissing me. "i'm not drunk this time, and this isn't a test" She whispered. I placed my hands on her waist and our kiss began getting more passionate. Lily leaned on the table and began taking off my pants and I took off my shirt. 

before you know it we are having sex on the table. I'm thrusting slowly because I knew it was our first time. After a good five minutes I began thrusting faster and faster. After 10 minutes we stoppped. I laid on my back and Lily was on top of me. She kissed me again and she got off of me. 

She put back on her clothes and handed me my clothes. I put them back on and It was a bit quiet. "wow" I said. Lily looked at me and kissed me again. We both smiled at each other and she helped me take off all the plastic around the room. We both threw the plastic on my trunk. I drove Lily back to her house and we kissed good bye. "so are we like, dating?" I asked. "not until you take me on a date" Lily winked. Lily left my car and she waved good bye.

I still don't understand how she still likes me if I killed her brother. I almost killed her but, how does she like me? I know she is hiding something and I will find out. I drove home confused. I know she is hiding something but I just don't know what it is. I could pick things up easily but still she is so perfect at hiding things. Why didn't she cry or get mad at me for killing her brother. It's really confusing me.

I got home and decided to do some sketching. A smiled appeared on my face when I began sketching Lily. The sketch literally took me 10 minutes and I thought maybe I should do it a different way. What if I spraypaint her onto my wall. I drove by a store to buy black spraypaint and I drove back home.

Knowing my father he got extremely pissed off at me for leaving the house. I left the bottle on the corner and I told my dad I needed a talk. We both sat down on the sofa and my dad took a sip of his wine. "look dad, something new is happening with me" I said. My dad looked at me confused "well your a cold blooded beast that loves to kill, whats new with that?" My dad replied. "i'm not like you" I said mad. He looked at me even more confused. "oh please, we all know you only want mom for sex" I said. "what the hell?" My father yelled. "you two had sex earlier" I replied. My dad was quiet, He knew what I was talking about. "look, I met this girl and she has somehow changed me. I smile, but I don't fake it, I smile and I actually feel it. She makes me forget about killing others. She makes me forget who I really am inside" I said. "well, I don't know how it feels to actually smile" My father replied back drinking another sip of his wine. 

"not even when I was born?" I asked. 

"when I found out you were just like me I knew I couldn't love you the way a father would love his normal human being son" My father said.

I know my dad use to be a killer and all but what does he know, he isn't a great mentir anymore because he hasn't felt love or any emotion in such a long time. It's useless talking about it. "so when was the last time you killed someone?" I asked. My father chocked on his wine and stared at me. He took a big deep breath. "long time ago, infact it was so long, it was before you were even born" He said. "how did you keep your urges?" I asked. "I tried really hard keeping my mind to another thought, even then I still urged. But meeting your mom and having sex all the time helped me" My father said. "well thanks for that horrifying image" I replied. My father laughed but I could tell he was fake laughing. "so having sex, is your weakness basically" I asked again. "yeah, Any sex is fine, that's why when your mother was gone for a year, I hired people to have sex with me so I wouldn't kill" My father added. "what about the drunk part?" I asked again. "oh it just makes it more fun" My father said smiling. 

This made me realize, what if Lily was my weakness. What if finding someone that accepts me for who I am changes me. What if she completely changes the way I feel. She might be the key to changing me life. Why would I ever kill her?