ten: Wyatt

I was at Lily's house hanging with her. The doorbell rang and Lily went to go get it, I stayed sitting on the sofa watching netflix. I could hear Lily gettting excited and I also heard the door slam shut. Lily came back but this time with a boy. "Hey Justin, this is Wyatt, an old friend" Lily said. I stood up and smiled. We shook hands and we walked to the kitchen. "I havn't seen you in forever Lils" Wyatt said. I kind of just stood there watching every move. Something is odd with Wyatt. no old friend visits without notifying their friend. 

"so uh, Justin, what do you do? what are your hobbies" Wyatt asked.

"well i'm a painter/sketcher. I'm also a drummer, what about you?" I replied.

"ahh, well I'm a Serial Killer specialist" He replied.

I didn't change my emotion or facial expression because I would of given myself away.

"aren't you too young to be a Serial Killer Specialist?" I asked.

"well my father works at a place where they interview Serial Killer's and their families, My dad taught me many ways to track them down and so I guess I do that in my free time" Wyatt said.

"water anyone?" Lily asked interupting us but looking at me a bit worried. 

We both said yes to the water and we kept on talking.

"so how long have you two been together?" Wyatt asked,

"About a year" Lily replied.

She lied. Maybe for my own risk and for her health. I grabbed the cup and drank water.

"so what brings you down here Wyatt" I asked.

"um, family business.  My father is actually hunting someone down." He replied.

"who?" I asked.

"we call him The Missing Killer" Wyatt replied.

"What did he do?" I asked wondering if I was on a list.

" 4 years ago a little boy was missing, it was actually Lily's little brother, we found him at a old construction site a couple of hours ago and I was suppose to be here telling Lily the news" Wyatt said.

Lily acted surprise because she knew he was dead already.

wyatt continued his story " But that wasn't the only body we found. we found 3 others and they aren't that old, which means the killer lives in this town".

"that's terrible, how could someone do such thing" I said hugging Lily as she was crying on my arms.

"Look, if you find anything suspicious please notify me." Wyatt said handing me the card. 

"Thanks man" I replied.

"So um, what other leads do you have?" I asked.

"well we also know one thing. This killer isn't a rookie. He knows what he is doing" Wyatt said as he was walking to the front door.

"I'll take care of Lily" I said acting protective.

"stay safe" Wyatt said seriously.

I just know something is up with him. 

As soon as wyatt left Lily stopped crying. She looked at me worriedly and said ina raspy voice "do you think he knows who you are?".

"I'ts impossible, im extremely cautious, they can't find all that evidence by only 3 bodies. Don't worry about me, I leave no trace behind" I replied.

"the only thing we can do is act normal and pretend we know nothing about it" I added.

"so tell me more about Wyatt" I asked.