love

You sat on your bed with your head in the clouds, everything that happened the other day still felt like a dream.
But that was no surprise, those things normally happened in movies.
A sudden vibration echoed from beneath your covers as you lifted your phone, You glanced down at the phone screen to see that you have received a text from suga .

'Meet me at the train station at 12:30, you better come otherwise you know what will happen'

'And I thought that he got a bit nicer, I was wrong' you looked at the time.
Only 15 minutes to get ready, he sure was asking for the impossible as you turned the house upside down to make sure that you still got there on time.
But just for your luck as you ran you accidentally bumped into the person in front of you.

"Im so sor.."
"Your such a clutz" you heard a deep irritated voice state as you looked up only to see Suga who grabbed your hand
"Let's go".

He really didn't seem like the theme park type but you seemed to have been wrong as he went on every rollercoaster in the theme park, even though you already felt like puking after the first couple you stayed, as you could spend more time with Suga even more so that you got to see a new side of him.
So you didn't mind that he didn't know about your feelings, as long as he was close to you, you were happy.

The day was so eventful you didn't even realise the moment the time e as up and you got to the last ride which was the Ferris wheel.
You sat down, it was already dark but the sky was beautiful and full of stars.

"Yesterday, back at the kidnapper's place, why did you call my name?". He blurted out as you felt your face flush in the heat of the moment.

"And why did your heartbeat so fast when you hugged you?"
You just couldn't answer, you tried to lie but the words didn't seem to come out.

"Why is your face always red around me?"
You realised that it was over, it was all over.... he knew

"But also.. why is it that I feel like my chest is about to explode whenever I am around you?"

"And why my heart stops whenever you're not there"

You couldn't help but feel your eyes expand once you felt his hands wrap around your waist.
"Y/N L/N what are you doing to me" he said as he held you tightly,

"I... I thought you wouldn't be a type to like these sorts of things" you said as he glared back at you with a forced smile ruffling your hair irritatingly,
"Well Jin Hyung said that this is the best place to take people out on dates"
Your eyes widened in disbelief.
"D...da...date!"
He gave me a gummy smile and stood up, this sure wasn't something that would happen even in your wildest dreams as he took your hands and pulled you upwards.
Placing a kiss on your forehead as he looking back into your eyes.

"Do you believe in love at first sight?"

"Not until I met you"

Suga pulled your face closer as he rested his head against your shoulder.

"I love you"

"I.....I love you too"

~~ Awie how cute 😿😚 well I th8nk i might do a after ending or the friends pov .
Love from writer chan 😘