Disaster

The morning was hectic, the sound of screams bursting in your eardrums as you rolled to the side.
You tried to block out the noise but it was hard, so much so that you felt your body crank up in disagreement.
You wanted to sleep.

"What on earth do you mean that we are bankrupt, it all seemed fine yesterday"

"Im sorry miss L/N but that can happen often, im really sorry" the person over the phone spoke before hanging up the call, by this point you were up on your feet.
You didn't expect anything, nor right away adleast.

"Fuck!!"

You were confused, suddenly your parent's company went bankrupt. And then it suddenly hit you, they were serious about the damn contract.
"I fucking hate those rich bastards" you groaned beneath your breath before leaning the house, a revenge was in your mind.
An act of revenge so sweet yet so bitter, knowing that they could do much worse if you tried anything.
But it looks like they already went further than expected.

On your way in the distance you spotted F/N, her head in the palms of her hands as she sobbed i.
"H..hey what's wrong?!" You ran up to her, your hands gently snaking against her cheeks as you crouched down.

"T...th....they took away the free founds for my br...brother, he might ne....never come out of the hospital again". You felt a sudden loss of breath as tears streamed down her face, this really wasn't fair.
F/N's older brother was a victim of a drunk and drive accident after pushing F/N out of the way, she wasn't paying attention but then again she never did.

You felt your heart drop as you pulled her into your chest, he had fallen into a deep coma.
And without his medication and the help they were going to pull him off life support, and he meant the world to F/N.
After all, he saved her life, and those rick jerks were able to pull this sort of fuckery without a second thought.

You the sobbing F/N's hand as you dragged her along to the room the males took you to last time, but you weren't sure you were going to be able to hold back as the disgust and anger were overflowing from your veins.

"Just as we thought, you came back" Namjoon smirked as you pushed the door open, they were all there prepared.
They knew they'd make us break.

"Fucking monsters"

Jungkook laughed as he leant against the doorframe beside F/N, his hands sliding over her shoulders.
"Hows you brother chubs" he grinned darkly as he moved his face closer "I heard that he wasn't doing so well"

You griped onto the hem of your shirt as you pulled F/N closer to you, you didn't want to make things worse than they already were.
But if you could have it your way he'd regret placing his filthy hands anywhere near your best friend.

I glanced to the side, watching her forced smile quiver as tears streamed down her cheeks.

"You went too far Jungkook" Jimin sighed glanced over at F/N briefly, her eyes were set on the ground with a smile stapled to her lips as the flow of tears kept going.

Jimin pushed himself down while taking long narrow steps forward, you could see F/N flinch as he reached forward.
His hands gently folding her soft fluffy hair " it's ok, he will be fine I promise" he spoke gently as he crouched down slightly, staring up into her eyes.

You really didn't like the way they were treating you, though you were strong enough to fight back for the time being it wasn't only for yourself.
They had to steep as low as pulling your family into this.
"Fine we will agree to that damn contract as long as our parents get our job back and F/N's brother gets the best care possible."

"Deal" you heard Suga from behind you, his carefree expression slipping across the room.

~~Well this story went downhill fast😅 well im trying to make two sides of the story so when i finish this fanfic i will do the friends point if view !!

Be patient its comming soon!!!!