Half seen

After what had happened in the hallway you didn't waste time as you decided to head straight to the cafeteria to find F/N.

But you couldn't find her, every possible corner of the school but she was no were to be found, by now she would be stuffing her face with food.
'She might be in the toilet' you thought as you headed towards the bathrooms only to stop by a certain classroom as you heard laughter springing out from the slightly arched door.

You glanced through the gap between the door and the frame only to feel your eyes spark, sure you found F/N but it didn't seem like she was having much fun as two tall males towered over her as she stood with her back pressed flatly against the chalkboard.
The two males seemed to make jokes about her, though they laughed she wasn't laughing with them and it pissed you off.
Only you could tease her because you knew you wouldn't make her cry.
After all, she was obviously hiding her tears with a smile, she might be annoying more than most of the time but that didn't mean you didn't care about her she meant the world for you.
And you'd confidently say she thinks the same.

You slammed the door open. Only to realise who they were, the golden makane and the big assed Jimin.
Man, you felt your blood boil as they all flinched, you gave the two boys a deadly death-stare.
You may look all cute and innocent on the outside but when someone pisses you off you're not afraid to show them who they're messing with.

Your stare gave shivers down their spines, they acted like the only reason you were still fine was because they were letting this time slide. 'Hah pathetic you thought as you felt yourself getting bulldozed over to the ground.
"T....thank you" you heard your friend mumbling beneath her breath as you groaned in pain.

"Y/N YOur bleeding!!"
You looked down and saw red liquid dripping down your face and onto your white shirt 'you could be a bit more careful next time' you thought, but in the end you two laughed it off.

You thought that the most sensible thing to do was to go to the nurse's office where you sat down on one of the beds as you tried to sort out your nose bleed.
Your friend sure showed her love for you in interesting ways.

A helpless sigh escaped your lips as you tried to stop the bleeding, so many bloody tissues and that darn thing was still going at it.
You didn't think much of it till you heard footsteps coming towards you as a tall slender male appeared through the door, you could recognise those bold gloomy features from anywhere. it was Suga.

Suga walked past you, not paying any attention to you as he laid down on one of the beds.

"He looks like an old man" you whispered beneath your breath, not noticing the evil glare of the male who turned his back towards you as he buried his face into the pillow.

He sure didn't seem like a pleasant person to be around, not to mention the gloomy aura that came with it.
A sigh escaped your lips as you kept holding up the handfuls of tissues that were covered in blood, but each time they kept falling to the ground.
Which was one of the reasons why the moment you were about to chuck them into the bin you lost your balance while your foot got tangled in the bloody tissues which lingered over the floor.

You were about to hit the ground when suddenly you felt two big warm hands wrap around your waist, keeping you up.

Your face collided with the others chest, well this day couldn't have become any worse.
Well it did

It was him, it was Suga.

You could feel your heart flutter the moment you leant back, feeling as his arm tightened around you as he lowered his head so much so that his lips were millimetres from crashing into yours.

                     ~

~~A/N wondering what happens next, well wait add to your library so you get all the updates!!

Love from ~ Author Chan♡