I fould you

~~long chapter ahead but please don't stop reading!!!😚

"Hold on but where is F/N?" Jimin interrupted as you glanced up at him blankly as if he was saying something stupid.
"Well, she's right he...".
You stated with a sigh while glancing to the side only to realise that she was gone.
Everyone became silent as Jimin ran back to the guy laying on the floor, he roughly dragged him upward so that their eyes met.

"Where the Fuck is F/N!" Jimin cursed in a cold yet frightening tone, it was weird.
Jimin never got angry, no matter how much people tried to annoy him he could keep his head held high.
"Why are you getting so worked up for nothing? she was only your toy anyway. She's gonna have a bigger use at the black market"

Jimin clenched his fists as he began to land one punch after the other, you tried to stop him even though you sure as hell wanted to kill that bastard yourself, but the priority was to find her.
But the moment you were about to stop Jimin you felt a tug on the hem of your shirt only to be pulled into a hug.

"Let us do the rest" suga spoke confidently as you watched Jungkook walk forward with Jin and Namjoon on either side of Jimin, holding him back.

It was creepy to see Jungkooks expression as he grabbed the mans collar and smirked.
"Im the only one that can mess with chubs"
He whispered something into the guy's ear which caused him to shiver and beg for mercy.

"A...at the loklins mus...museum a...at 23:00"

You didn't have much time to think, you had to form a quick plan to get her back.
It sure felt like you had a role in the movie as you entered the secret meeting room, the room was filled to the brim with rich old men who had nothing better to do other than to go to such stupid events.
It was disgusting, women and men. This was insane.

Finally, as the curtains rose you saw a familiar figure, it was F/N. She was dressed in the same clothes as before and yet you felt like vomiting as soon as you heard people screaming out,
"300k"
"1000k"
"23000k"

How were you supposed to save her? You didn't have that much money yourself, it only made you feel worse but you could feel a squeeze around your hand as suga placed his hand over your shoulder in a reassuring manner.

"9300k going once".
'Oh no what should we do' you thought, this wasn't going to go well.

"Going twice".
There was no time left, if you didn't do something then you would lose her forever to some old pervert.
Even so, the police were called, they just had to hope they'd come here in time.

"Goin..."
"One million"

I heard a voice from beside me call out which caused the whole room to shudder, it was Jimin.
"Any other votes? No? Well, then Mr you have won your prize. You can collect her now but you shall pay the full payment"

"I understand". Everyone looked at him blankly.
"What are you doing" Jhope whispered. Jimin ignored him as he began walking towards the stage.

Jimin bit down on the inside of his lip as he placed the money into the man's hands before making his way over to F/N, he pulled his blazer over her grabbed her hands.

"Look at me"

He whispered gently as he placed one hand against her cheek.
"J...ji...Jimin" she muttered as she finally raised her head with tears streaming down her fluffy cheeks. He made sure to walk out of that place but he couldn't hold back as he hugged her tightly the moment they were out of sight.
It was as if the world stopped for them, they didn't notice the others who were standing beside them.

A smile formed over your lips at the sight of your friend as you ran up to her, pushed Jimin out of the way as you gave her a big bear hug, you could care less for the way Jimin glared at you.

"Oh wait the money how can I ever repay you?" F/N panicked as she turned her head to face Jimin who looked at her and smiled.

"Well you belong to me from now on" he shrugged his shoulders while wrapping his arms softly around F/N's waist before colliding their lips together, now that you thought about it F/N had begun spending more time with him.
F/n stared up at him im surprise as she turned red, sinking her face into his chest.

"Ok so I know you two are in your own little world right now but we should get going". Suga interrupted with the most gloomy expression, everyone laughed and you looked up at him and smiled at him.

"Chubs......welcome back" Jungkook muttered beneath his breath.