Chapter 7: The Nerves

Madison's POV

You look gorgeous Harmony! " Thanks Madison!" So do you know where you two are going tonight? "No! But I really want to know!!! Do you know where he is taking me???" Well, maybe I do and maybe I don't. "Ughhh. You are no help. Why can't you guys just tell me already?!?" Harry told us not to tell you. He said that he wants it to be a big surprise to you and he wants you to really like it. And because we know where he is taking you, we helped you get dressed and I knew that you would love it so I told him that you WOULD love it! " Okay. Madison, you need to slow down when you are talking! You are to funny when you talk fast!!" Sorry Harmony. I am just really excited for you two! " Okay. I am SUPER excited for today too!!!!

Harry's POV

I am ready to go to Harmony's house and pick her up to take her to the carnival. I hope that she will love it. Madison said that she would but I don't know if I can trust that crazy girl or not. Haha. I wonder if Harmony thanks the same thing about Madison? I guess I will figure theese things out tonight. I am so nervous but, I can do it. I love her even though she isn't mine..... yet..... I mean only if she says yes.

Harmony's POV

How do I look Madison? "Harmony! You look beautiful!" Wow! Thanks Madison! But I am just in skinny jeans! "I know! They look great on you!" I am so nervous! What if he doesn't like me the way that I like him? He probably doesn't. But why would he ask me if I wanted to hang out if he just wanted to be friends? " So I was the one talking fast? I think that you just said all of those words in one breath! Harmony! You will do fine. You like him and you guys are gonna have fun tonight. You got that?" Yes sir! I mean ma'am. I mean whatever you want me to call you. Haha. I could call you anything. Crazy girl. I love her though she is literally my sister. Now I just have to wait for Harry to get here and a night of fun is awaiting us! Well..... depending on what we are doing. Haha.

Madison's POV

I promised Harry that I wouldn't tell Harmony where they are going tonight. I just hope that Harry comes soon because I am about to explode! I have to tell her! But I can't! I am just as nervous as Harmony is. AND I AM NOT EVEN GOING ON THE DATE. I am just nervous that I am going to spill everything out. Hopefully that WONT happen.

Harry's POV

I am really hoping that Madison hasent told Harmony where we are going tonight. I want it to be a really good surprise. Just thinking about Harmony makes me want to be with her for the rest of my life. I know that it sounds weird but when I first saw her I knew that she was the one. I knew that I loved her. She probably didnt even know that I exsisted. She is just so beautiful. I am so nervous about just talking to her. I mean I hope she likes the surprise but you know anything can happen.