Chapter 6: Getting Ready For The Date

Harmony's Point Of View

School is now over. I am going over to Max's house to get ready for the date- um er I mean whatever this is. I want to wear something that is cute but comfortable to do whatever we are doing. It is 3:45 and Harry is picking me up around 5. I need to take a shower so, I grab my phone, towel, hairbrush, and my makeup, and bring them downstairs to the bath room to take a shower. When I get to the bath room I turn on the hot water and put my phones playlist on and start singing with the songs that are playing. I strip down out of my clothes and hop into the shower. As I am standing in the shower I hear a knock at my front door. So, I tell whoever it is to come in and that I will be out in a minute. I quickly rinse my hair and body then I put my towel around my body and walk out of the bathroom. I am sort of rushing to go upstairs and I ran into something. I looked up and it was Max. She was talking to someone. "Hi Harmony!" Hi Max sorry I am kind of in a rush. "Oh its okay are you ready for me to pick out an outfit?" Yes. Please! Oh and who were you talking to? " I was talking to Logan." Ohhhhh. "Yea haha." OK. Ill meet you upstairs. "OK." I go back into the bathroom and grab all the stuff that I brought downstairs and head upstairs.

Max's Point Of View

I head up to Harmony's room and I start looking through her outfits while she trudges up the steps. I find a beautiful blue dress that would match her eyes. But, she wants to be comfortable too. So I keep looking and I find blue skinny jeans and a shirt that is white. Then I find an orange and blue button up. When Harmony finally gets to her room I tell her to put the outfit on and when she does, she looks gorgeous. She has the button up unbuttoned and has the white shirt showing. It is so pretty on her. We then went down to Harmony's bathroom and it was 4:30. So, I quickly curl her hair and she grabs a ponytail just in case she wants to put her hair up later. She grabs her small orange purse and we start talking and we wait for Harry to come to pick her up.

Harry's Point Of View

I am at Niall's house getting ready for the "date" or whatever. I told him that I want to look nice but I want to be comfortable. So, I quickly take a shower and rinse my hair and body while Niall looks for an outfit for me. I hop out of the shower and put a towel around my waist and head to Niall's room. He showed me some jeans and I put them on and he found me a blue and white shirt. I put on all my clothes and grab a jacket and say a quick thanks to Niall for helping me and I head out the door. I grab my keys to my car and unlock the door and start driving to Harmony's house.