Chapter 5: The Rest Of School

Max's Point Of View

          Yesterday Harry finally asked Harmony. She was freaking out when she told me that he did ask her. I wanted to tell her that I have known that he was going to ask her for a long time. But, she would probably think that I forced Harry to ask her to hang out. So, I just didn't tell her about it. Because that could ruin our friendship. And I cant risk to lose that. She is my best fri- I mean she is my sister. Not just my best friend. " Hey Max?" Yes Harmony? " I am really nervous about tonight." Why? You have nothing to be worried about. You like him right? " Well, of coarse I do, I have liked him since I first saw him." Well, then you have NOTHING to worry about. I am positive that he likes you back. I bet that you guys will have the time of your lives tonight. " Thanks Max. I gotta go to 6th hour. See you after school. Oh and I was wondering if I could come over after school and you could help me with an outfit maybe?" Sure! I would love that! " Ok. Thanks!!" Your welcome! Bye! Harmony, Madison, and I have 5th hour together, that's World Geography for us. And she has Reading 6th hour and I have Math. Ugh. I hate math. Well, wish me luck!

                                                              Harmony's Point Of View

             Reading is my 6th hour class and I am headed there now. This is one of my classes that I have with Harry. Two of my other friends are in this class with me. So, I always sit by them. Harry sits on the other side of the room next to some of the jocks. Some of the jocks are such jerks. But then again some of them are sweet. Anyway today we are doing a worksheet with partners. I was going to go with my two friends, Jennifer and Beto, but one of the cheerleaders went to one of her friends to fast and Mrs. Bell picked partners for us. I hated it when she did this because I usually got put with one of the people who don't talk but today I have changed my mind about Mrs. Bell. She partnered me with Harry! So, we got with our partners and she gave us our papers. The papers were on poetry. I love poetry because music is poetry. And I bet Harry likes poetry too. But who knows.

                                                               Harry's Point Of View

           I officially LOVE Mrs. Bell!!! I got partnered with Harmony!!! Now I can learn more about her! Wait. I should save questions for later on our, whatever you want to call it. I want to call it a date but its not because she isn't my girlfriend. But at the carnival tonight hopefully she will say yes. And I hope that when I feel comfortable with her and if she says yes maybe I could tell her that I am a vampire. Maybe but it will be one of the most important days of my life. But she is very important to me. So, I hope she will be the one person that I can tell. Anyway, tonight I am going over to one of my best mates, Niall's house so that he can help me pick out what to wear for the carnival tonight. I know it sounds kind of weird but, I don't have anything except my jeans that are ripped in the crotch and knees. And Niall said that he had some clothes that I could borrow. Hopefully it goes well!