Chapter 4: Table Talk

* FLASHBACK *

Harmony's Point Of View

Harry was coming out of the cafeteria and he did something that I never thought he would ever do. He walked right past the jocks, the populars, and the cheerleaders. He walked to my table and sat down next to me. The inside of me was freaking out! I was practically SCREAMING on the inside. He then asked me something that I never thought that he would say.......

*FLASHBACK OVER*

Hi Harry! " Hello Harmony!" Oh his voice and when he says my name it drives me crazy! "So, what do you guys want to talk about?" Madison blurts out after the awkward silence at the table. "I know what we should talk about." Max says while winking at Harry. I almost wanted to blurt out that HE IS MINE!!!! But he isn't mine I don't know why he came over here in the first place. I didn't even know that he new my name yet alone that I existed. Harry just looks at her kind of nervously. "Hang on Harmony I need to go to the bathroom." Madison says. " I have to go get my phone and ear buds out of my locker. Ill be right back." Then they both left, leaving Harry and I alone. At the table. Alone. With my dream guy. And right when I looked down at my phone to skip to the next song on my playlist, I felt a hand on my thigh. I looked up and saw his bright green eyes looking into my blue ones. He looks me straight in the eyes and asks, " Harmony, do you want to maybe hang out later?" I literally jumped out of my skin at that time! Then I looked back at him and say " I would love to!" " Ok. I will pick you up around 5 or 6." Ok. OH MY GOSH MY DREAM GUY JUST ASKED ME TO HANG OUT!!! I CANT BELIEVE IT!!!!! This is going to be the best day of my life!!

Harry's Point Of View

I didn't even notice the cheerleaders. I was on a mission to ask Harmony. It worked!! I told her that I would pick her up around 5 or 6 because I wanted to take her to the carnival and then eat somewhere afterward. But, I am going to take Harmony onto the big ferris wheel and ask her if she wants to be my girlfriend. I am nervous but I have been waiting to ask her to hang out for months. I know that when I asked her to come, she practically jumped out of her skin because she was so happy. And I also noticed the angry glance that she gave to Max when she winked at me. I could tell that she was about to say something but she didn't. So, I am still sitting next to Harmony and it is kind of awkward so I just wanted to get to know her more. Hey Harmony? "Yes Harry?" I don't want this to be awkward. "Oh! Its not awkward!" Then why are you quiet? " I have my ear buds in. Im sorry. Do you want to listen?" Ummm, sure. Why not. What are you listening to? " Im on YouTube. You can pick something for us to watch if you want." Ok. Do you like Shane Dawson? " Who?" Oh my god you are going to love him, he is so funny! " Ok sounds great!" Then we started watching YouTube videos until the bell rang, signaling that it was time for us to go to our 5th hour class. Harmony and I were so into watching the YouTube videos, that we didn't even hear Max and Madison come back to the table.