Chapter 2: Track

Harmony's Point Of View

      The girls track is usually by themselves and the boys are by themselves. But today God blessed me to have the boys come to the Cardio Room with the girls. I didn't know that Harry was in track. Well, I figured that out today! And must I say his legs are perfect. They look better than mine! Anyway, he was wearing black tight sweatpants and an orangish tank top. Oh my god, he look BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How can someone be that hot?!?!?! Back on the subject, he got on the treadmill right in front of my elliptical. In my head I was SCREAMING! He looked back at me and had a cheeky grin with his dimples showing. I smiled back and then we had to start working out on the machines. We got a five minute break before heading to the next machine. On the break, Harry grabbed the hem of his shirt and took it off, showing his rock hard abs and all of his tattoos. He was so pretty I couldn't keep my eyes off of him.

                                                   Max's Point Of View

       Harmony has been telling me all about her dream guy. He actually does sound kind of hot. I told her that she should show me what he looks like and she said that she would soon. While we were in track, Haley started flipping out. What is wrong with you? "That is him Max!" And she points in front of her to a dude with an orange tank top on. Then I just watch her stare at him the whole time. Then we finally get a break, and what happens?, he takes his shirt off. IN FRONT OF EVERYONE! Harmony flipped out! But, the thing is, I know that Harry likes Harmony. And I really think that he did that just to impress her. And he did a really good job. I also know what Harry plans to do at lunch. He always comes to me for advice about Harmony ad how he can ask her out and just things about her.

                                           Harry's Point Of View

       I officially LOVE track!!!!!!! I was right in front of Harmony. she looked beautiful as always. She was wearing black yoga pants with an orange shirt. And let me tell you, they were skin tight, it was so sexy on her. I could feel her gaze on me the whole time. So, I decided to play with her, because Max told me that Harmony fantasized over me and that made me so confident about lunch. To play with her, I took off my shirt during the break. I could hear her talking to Max." Hey, Harmony' " Yes, Max" " Look over there." And I felt her stare on my tattoos and abs. Then she whispered something that I couldn't make out. Track was almost over and lunch is next hour. I am so nervous, but I know that I can do it! I just hope that she says yes!