AUTHOR'S NOTE!!!

GUYS I'M SO SORRY FOR THE HURENESLY LONG WAIT!!! I have the outline for the next chapter and i'm just starting to write it. i'm warning you though, it might not be up for another couple weeks because this chapter goes off the anime and i'll need to watch the episode to get the info and everything. But fear not my lovely puppeteers! my spring break is comming! it starts on april 12th and ends on easter, April 20th. So with that week to waist away i should (Hopefully) have chapter 16 of limss finished and updated.

Also i'd love to hear some ideas of filler or 'special' chapters you'd like to see. because i'm going through the manga and anime (Alternating between which version i perfer and then will definetly go with the manga after the anime finishes) And i'd love to also have your colaboration with this story. you might not know this about me but i want to hear what you got to say and i don't want this to just be filled with my plotless ideas.

So either leave a comment or send me a PM with ideas or scenes you might like to see. i won't use all for the main story but if i get enough sugestions i could make a mini oneshot series full of ideas that came from you all. 

I'm so sorry that you have to wait even longer, just know that there will be more soon because the limss train is slowly going back in action (Like looney toons back in action but different and with anime and a crazy yaoi fangirl writing shit) 

Also sorry for any spelling errors i wrote this really quickly and i can't be bothered to check for spelling errors!

But i love you all!!! PEACE!!

P.S: ya'll need to see captain america: winter soldier (If it interests you) because chis (Steve/captain america) is fucking adorable in glasses. especially with his quirky smile.

~Puppet out~