I'm so sorry! This will be worth it in the end!

Hey guys i'm so so so so sorry!! I know many of you have been waiting for the next chapter of limss but i recently reread the first chapter of this story and continuously cringed throughout. So i decided that i would rewrite this beloved story with my improved (i think) writing skills to make the story more realistic and enjoyable.

While you might be broken hearted for limss's passing my new story Heal Me(?) will be worth it. i've already posted a new summary and prologue so if you'd like to go and check that out that'd be great.

But as a warning many things are going to change with Heal Me(?) I won't tell them to you, you'll just have to read it. But i sincerely hope that you find Heal Me(?) as entertaining as you did limss.

i really am happy with how i've started my new story. i've based parts off my own experiences and character development has hit Harou hard. i hope we can make my new story as popular as limss still is.

And before you ask, i'm not going to delete living in my sisters shadow from any website. i still love the story even if it needs some polishing.

Please don't be upset with my desicion. instead be thankful that i am continuing to write about these characters that you may or may not relate to. By the way, my new story may or may not have polyamorous relationships in it. I'm not sure if i'm going to pair Harou with Tamaki or Kyoya (or both) it depends on how the cards fall (and what ya'll think of it).

~ Thank you so much for all the support and love this story has received!!~