Chapter 6

In this chapter you see another side of Harou. So read and enjoy!

The motto of the Ouran host club is…

                                                                  Be strong, distinguished, and elegant

“I’m sorry to keep you waiting.” I said setting down a glass with a loud thump.

“No! Wrong!!” Tamaki shouted, hitting me upside the head with a large paper fan.

“Hey!” I shouted angrily, clutching my throbbing head, “You don’t have to keep hitting me! Besides I don’t want to do this anyway…” I glared at the blonde in front of me.

“Well Harou, if you want your debt to get dropped quicker you have to become a host. So when you put down your glass, cushion it with your pinky. You eliminate the harsh sound and show more grace.” Tamaki said putting down a glass just as he said.

“You also waste energy trying to be so polite and graceful.” I muttered bitterly as I stared blankly at Tamaki’s face. My thick black glasses slid down the bridge of my nose, showing off my reddish brown eyes.

“Harou, look on the bright side!” Tamaki smiled pushing up my glasses before I could have had the chance, “When doing this you look classy and reserved.”

 A light blush appeared on my face as my eyes widened at Tamaki’s sudden actions. I grabbed the temple (Side) of my glasses, “I still don’t see why you do that…” I said my voice sounding kinda raspy.

Tamaki pouted lightly at my confusion but brushed it off and said, “Well at least when things get difficult, gazing up from below can be an effective defuser. Not to stimulating for you, I hope?” Tamaki said demonstrating his technic once again smiling. Tamaki continued to hold that position as I stared blankly at him.

“nope.” I said boredly, tired of Tamaki’s stupid ‘training’

Of course because of my careless use of words Tamaki Teleported over to his corner a feel of depression surrounding him,

“Wait, Tamaki.” I said grabbing my chest, and looking down, “I actually think I felt my heart skip a beat or two.” I looked down at the floor innocently trying to get Tamaki out of his corner of woe. But before I could do anything else I was tackled in the side by a small figure.

“Harou!” Mitsukuni, the small ball of joy shouted hugging my waist, “Wanna share some cake with me?!”

My eyes widened and a blush came to my face. Not because of Mitsukuni but because of the thought of me eating tons of cake. “I really can have some cake?” I asked Mitsukuni quietly the blush still on my face.

He stared at me strangely for a moment before smiling, “Yeah! You can have as much cake as you want!!”

My blush grew and I bit my lip, looking down at the floor fully embarrassed, “I’d like some cake…” I said looking at Mitsukuni through my thick glasses.

“Alright!!” he shouted happily pulling me over to his table where Takashi and their customers sat talking to one another. “What cake would you like Harou?” Mitsukuni asked listing off the various cakes they had.

I awkwardly played with my hand, “The chocolate cake with the strawberries please…” I said pointing towards the cake that had three layers of chocolate cake and moose fillings then rich dark chocolate icing covering the top with small strawberry pieces bordering the edge of the slice and chocolate shavings sat neatly beside the strawberries.